TATA MANZA AURA QUADRAJET REVIEW

By for Tata Manza from Indore 2011-08-19 11:51:12.0
  • Appearance

Pros : SPACE, COMFORT , AVERAGE

Cons : ATTENTIONS TO DETAIL

Look and Style - BIG CAR BUILT AND LOOKS. Comfort - SUPERB COMFORT FOR ALL PASSENGERS SPECIALLY ON LONG DRIVE. Pickup - PICK UP IS GOOD FOR A DIESEL SEDAN.BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS A BIT UNSURE ON THE CONTROL OF THE CAR ON HIGH SPEEDS.ALSO THE BRAKES ARE TOO SUDDEN WHEN DRIVING IN LOW SPEEDS. Mileage - 14 IN CITY W/AC;15 WO/AC & 16 HIGHWAY W/AC;18 WO/AC Best Features - SUPERB SPACE Needs to improve - TATA SERVICE CENTRES ARE NOT AS PROFESSIONAL AS COMPETITORS..IT SEEMS THEY ARE NEW TO CUSTOMERS OF THESE SEGMENTS.THEY TREAT YOU LIKE TAXI DRIVERS OWNING INDICA. Overall Experience - CAR IS FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY.

• B THAKKAR |24 Aug,2011 11:08:58 AM

I AM USING TATA MANZA AURA ABS SINCE LAST 6 MONTHS.I FEEL THAT ITS A VERY GOOD CAR,ESPECIALLY AT A PRICE WHICH IS LOWEWR THAN MOST OTHER CARS IN THIS SEGMENT.AMPLE SPACE,VERY GOOD MILEAGE,BEUTIFUL LOOK,BLUETOOTH,VERY GOOD P0WER AND NOT BAD AT ALL INTERIORS, WHAT ELSE ONE WANTS ?

• KandaswamyRaveendhran |30 Aug,2011 11:39:42 AM

We have Two Indica each crossed more than 1.75 laks km and we have two Manza each about 25000 kms now.Manza is an excellent car for its money value.We love our manza cars for the price,performance and comforts.Above all we love TaTa products because all are from our own soil.

• Freddy.R.Sanjana |31 Aug,2011 02:14:42 PM

I am using Tata Manza since last September...... amazing car, interiors, comfort & price. The Sales team & service center of Galaxy motors is amazing good. I have bought the first end model & i have a issue during rains as i am missing the defoggers my rear glass gets vaporized and can't see anything in the center mirror, can you help me on this. Also its a petrol version and i feel the average i am getting is 8 to 9 in city and 10 to 11 on highways, this proves very expensive with the current petrol price. Apart from this PROUD TO OWN A TATA MANZA.