Tata dont know how to make a good servicing car..this car's exteriors are same as indicavista'sfront

By for Tata Manza from pratapgarh, rajsthn 2009-11-20 08:04:06.0
  • Appearance

Pros : good mileage

Cons : best interiors..........

• Yatendra |25 Nov,2009 07:42:06 AM

It is a majour problem with Tata Motors that after sale no proper care is being taken at service stations. High volume of sound with diesel engine is another trouble. However it is sound from safety point of view.

• Niraj |27 Dec,2009 04:51:57 AM

The car is good no doubt, but I have been running from pillar to post to get my Manza which I have booked about 40 days back. Tata dealers are very relaxed like goverment office workers and dont care if the customer does not get his car in time. They have not even given me a tentative date as to when I will get my car. So all my new years plans of going out with my family have been dashed to the ground and the TATA Motor dealers just looking the other side.

Nis |08 May,2013 09:17:30 PM

Yes same problem in delhi . There are no tata manza models in delhi LS or LX from last 4 months. They want to sell the old model that is 1 -2 years old . Dealer says that tata has stopped making cars of these models and company shows false advertisement that this model is available . The tata car help line nos 18002097979 says we dont have any news about our cars - 1st help line in entire world of car company who says that they cant answe about their cars please leave your number concerned person will call you . HA HA as the chairman is changed things have become worse in tata . which was not there during Rattan tata period .

• Rex |27 Dec,2009 05:18:29 AM

Ya I Agree. TATA Motor dealers like B U Bhandari are the worst. They do not care about customers. No surprise that TATA Motor sercive is considered Sub-Standard.

• Pravesh Pardeshi |27 Dec,2009 05:21:38 AM

ya you are fully right.......... tata is a poop and lol company............. for good service we should choose other company like maruti, hyundai etc......

• pravesh pardeshi |27 Dec,2009 05:24:15 AM

Reply to Rex tata dealers are worst.............. its important to spend money on a good car ..... for it, my vote goes to maruti

• aneerak |12 Jan,2010 01:47:31 PM

please dont buy this tata indigo manza car ,it is defected and tata has made a very bad quality car i can say -we bought it and are suffering a lot ,after buying it is under repair in showroom .

• Jack |21 Jan,2010 02:47:34 PM

I am planing to buy Manza, could you please let us know what sort of problems you faced?

• Pravesh Pardeshi |22 Jan,2010 10:09:47 AM

Reply to Jack, Jack, tata manza is a newly launched car of tata. it's exteriors are good and interiors are also attractive.. but there is one problem from which every person want to be far from that.... thats- its engine makes more noise than other cars..... after running it for 8 or 10 months, you will feel so rue because it would make a noise like !!!!!!!choooooouuuoooooooo.........!!!!!!!...... and it has no anti theft alarm system though it is so expensive that it's most expensive model also doesnt have ata system.......... if u buy maruti dzire......... there is more system in VDI model....... so according to me, u should buy a maruti car one.........

• paramjit |11 Feb,2010 04:00:50 PM

I was just thinking to get tata manza

• piyush |24 Feb,2010 01:37:07 PM

i m confused between dzire

k patel |10 Mar,2012 10:13:38 PM

very good car manza buy it no problem

• roshan |03 Mar,2010 10:05:58 AM

I was planning to buy this car ?¦ then I saw interior ?¦ it??s totally sucks ?¦interior plastic looks like chine??s sheet ?¦so finally I bought i20 and I feel good.

• rakesh |30 Jul,2010 02:45:59 PM

After reading the views I have decided not to buy this car

• Sanjay Kr. Roy |31 Jul,2010 01:33:35 PM

I too decided not to buy TATA cars

• ramesh |04 Sep,2010 10:59:47 AM

i wanted to go for Tata Manza thanks for eye opening reviews from our well wishers taken pain to jot on net which really helps new takers/non swimmers who would have jumped in to well without knowing the depth!!!!

• Manoj Suri |04 Sep,2010 11:27:12 AM

I bought manza, car is good but service network is hopeless. On personal grounds you may get some concern from dealers. Customer care deptt of tata does't exist . You file a complaint they will close it at thier own without contacting you. Never buy tata car

• ashim khanna |08 Nov,2010 08:44:31 PM

Very confusing, I am not able to decide between Swift dzire & Tata Manza, Main criteria is performance, I am surprised that a Fiat diesel engine is making so much noise. i guess we will only come to know after 01 year of this cars running.

• ravi |08 Feb,2011 01:42:32 PM

truely speakig i will say that milage is not too good..but talking about interiors and other features it is far better.. above comments are made by dealers i think... just compare the features of dzire and manza u will have a clear picture in ur mind

• Alex |27 Mar,2011 12:01:57 AM

plan to buy manza diesel. But want to get the opinions of existing users for more than one year on engine noise and smoothness.

• a.anthony |22 Jan,2012 11:32:18 PM

yes the one of the tata dealer concorde is the very wost and cheep people are there. why iam say to this i full amonunt pay to 10th jan 2012 and that time i ask the executive i know the month and year of manufacturing time but he say only we know the year only sir, the month was not coming,to the invoice.after that i tell him i want only nov.2011 onwards. he also accepted. but he alloted and mention to the invoice may 2011 manza. when iam book? jan 2012.so, i stopped the registration.