Tata deserves adulation for Manza

• Appearance

Pros : Noiseless cabin, spacious interiors, smooth drive

Cons : Nothing as of now

I am a big time fan of Tata Motors and can trust their product line blindly as the company has delivered world class products since its very inception and when we talk about Tatas every Indian would agree that the company's products coincide with buyer's preferences. The first drive I had in Tata Manza was when one of my friend took me on a drive and when on Indian roads we are all mentally a bit prepared to hear the thuds and the clangs but I was so wrong. The cabin noise is absolutely minimal even on the most dramatic pit holes of the city. I have a normal 4 member family and the car has ample space both in terms of seating and storage, indeed it is quite comfortable for 5 adults to sit for a long drive as well. The boot space is more than sufficient and also is shaped very nicely. I am getting a mileage of around 10 kmpl in city and as it is the initial period right now, am sure that it would improve with time. The safety and comfort features provided by Tata in Manza are simply superb and am getting to know them better with time.

Comments Tata Manza
  • Rahul |25 Jul,2010 03:50:46 PM

Tata really made a superb car (MANZA) to replace that boring Maruti Swift Dzire. I m using manza for 8 months and i m fully satisfied with it. I use a.c. for my whole drive and get mileage of 15 per litre and its comfort level,boot space, interiors, exteriors all are superb.

• CA. KANDARP TRIVEDI |27 Jul,2010 06:35:00 PM

Dear, You have a Petrol or Disel Manza ?

• Dr. prashanth |29 Jul,2010 08:56:03 AM

I have manza aura abs quadrajet. I am using since 6mths. It had done already 9k kms. Nice car. No problem with the car. I am getting around 23km/lt without A/C. With A/C with the speed more than 100km/hr it will be around 19km/lt. A/C is good. Audio system, speakers are also good. Good value for money.

• Deepak |01 Aug,2010 11:02:16 PM

My personal experience with a Tata Car has unfortunately been disastrous indeed. I am using the Indica Vista AURA top end Quadrajet since November 2008 and have been subjected to monthly visits to the service centre with unfailing regularity for some problem or the other. Though it is under warranty, it does not imply that I should not be worried. In my opinion, in their attempt to make a competitively priced car, the house of TATA's have cut corners recklessly. In the first month itself the inner door handles came off from the assembly housing, the rubber lining the windscreen started wearing off, central locking malfunctioned, the rear shock absorbers had to be changed 3 times and a plethora of other problems have continued to plague the car. My last visit to the Centre was 4 days ago. So you can imagine. Its a serious issue and spares are also substandard and also feel there is a orientation issue as well. The technicians don't seem confident when they say they have attended to the problems. My tryst with the goddamn vehicle continues and very soon if things don't improve, I will have no option but to get rid of it. If that happens I don't think I will ever touch a TATA car ever.

• manmohan chopra |02 Aug,2010 06:53:02 AM

I have tata manza aura and complete mora then 14000 km. mileage i got near about 15 km/ltr .over all i fully satisfy with this car in himachal roads also.(09816501768)

• Thomas |11 Sep,2010 06:44:35 PM

Mr Deepak, I am indeed surprised on how negetive one can get!. In your para, you could not find even one good point of the car. You are totally silent on its milage, acceleration, highway performance etc. On the contrary you are highlighting how the inside handle and rubber beading came off and of the replacement of defective shock absorber. I am afraid that Shockers are not manufactured by TATA! If you want to avoid TATA cars in future that is your previlage- no one can come in your way. My view is that TATA Diesel MANZA is an excellant car with the state of the art engine-May have some problems in fit and finish which thet will soon overcome. Great job TATA! Regards,

• nayan |24 Oct,2010 02:29:00 PM

i am interest to buy a tata manza aura quadrajet within first january 2011. any one help me? what is the milage.performance,acceleration etc. its look great & nice

• abhishesh |20 Mar,2011 01:36:14 AM

I m so confused b/w dezire n manza which one to buy in terms of mileage

• vivek |24 Mar,2011 06:38:30 PM

i want to purchase new sedan in april but i am little confuse in manza and dzire any one tell me what is the best for me...?..

Tata Manza review scorecard