Reviewing after Four Years & 98,000 KM.

By for Tata Manza 2016-12-17 13:01:22.0
  • Appearance

I bayed Manza Elan in Jan-2012, Many peoples told me that i made wrong decision by Paying 8- 9 lacs for TATA. but seriously guys i am happy with performance of a car . The car come comes with great comfort. as travelling should be comfortable.with good boot space.car complete all the need. i am not finding any car to compete Manza . As a Sales professional i used to travel a lot. but i am getting very pleasant drive. its 4 yrs and almost 1,00,000 km. but never spend a lot on maintenance . If we do General checkup regularly then there will be no problem, I am planning to use this car for More 3 yrs. I am getting same Pick up, feel, Sound ,smoothness which was there on Day of purchase. Awesome care in very attractive prize.. Any one who seat in it is very much impress, many of friends told me that we are not knowing that Manza is so much good and comfortable This will be the best Car one can buy in Budget and low Maintenance. Before manaza i Used to change car every Year (Maruti800, Alto, swift, ford Fiesta) but after driving this i am not in mood to change and even i am not getting any replacement for the same. I can only say "A GREAT INDIAN CAR"Kudos to TATA Motors.

• Tata Manza