Clutch change 4 times 1st @ 29,000 kms. 2nd @ 51,000 kms.3rd @66,000 kms, 4th @1.03,000/-. front Suspension and Shock absorbers changed. The Ac defective unresloved Sound system packed up at 50,000 My previous Indica V2 was much better in performance compared to this vehicle. TATAS are loosing their market either because the service centres are fleecing on parts or the quality of products are not upto the mark. Look and Style Excellent Comfort great Pickup good Mileage not so impressive Best Features great interior space Needs to improve parts quality Overall Experience average
- 6 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other Manza Reviews
I have used both Dzire and Manza (particularly the Quadrajet) for a few months, though i own none. I have used them in city and also in long run. In fact, except in hilly...
Hello Folks! I am really eager to share my experience with Tata Indigo Manza. I already had a hatchback before and wanted to go in for a sedan this time around. I had Swi...
We have been getting our Manza car HR26BE6349 (October 2010 purchase) serviced regularly at your Authorized Service station Dhingra Motors, Gurgaon (Haryana). We r...
I have bought Manza aura diesel 2 months back and done 6000 kms done with long drives till 1800 kms in a stretch. I have self driven the vehicle and personally felt it is...
Tata Manza Further Research
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tata H7XRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2019