One of the best spaced and Value for money cars in its segment

By for Tata Manza 2015-06-10 20:28:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfortable

Cons : Quality of interiors and after sales service

Look and Style - I would rate this as average, because there are many better looking cars than this one.

Interiors - Can be improved with the quality of plastic being used.

Comfort - One of the most comfortable cars I have come across. Suspension is really good and the space inside gives a grand feel. The rear seat is almost like a grand sofa. Also, the boot space is just amazing.

Pickup - Great pick up.

Mileage - Excellent on mileage (15-16kmpl in city limits and almost 23-25kmpl on highways at a speed of 80-90kmph for a stretch of 60-80 kms, tested by myself)

Best Features - Comfortable & spacious. You will not feel tired even after a long drive.

Needs to improve - Quality of interiors and after sales service remains a big concern. I have an experience of getting the car serviced and repaired at 3 different dealers across 2 cities but the concerns are the same everywhere (lack of proper knowledge with technical staff, bad quality spare parts, etc).

Overall Experience - Really satisfied with the car. I have driven almost 70,000 kms in 3.5 years and must say that I have really enjoyed driving the car. If the looks, quality of interiors and after sales services could be improved this would be selling like hot cakes.