Skoda Rapid petrol - Mileage issues

By for Skoda Rapid 2014-09-25 19:18:12.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks

Cons : Terrible mileage

Look and Style: I bought it beacuse of this only Comfort: It has turned into discomfort by now Pickup: What is the use of such pickup if it brings you down Mileage: It is guzzler (petrol version), the company says 15 kmpl but it does not give more than 10 kmpl and only 7/8 kmpl in the town. Best Features: Whatever it was that made me buy the car has turned into a regret. I really regret buying it everyday, I should have bought Honda or Toyota. Needs to improve: On technical support, there is a sound in the left side at rear of my car, the car has gone to the dealer seven times for this and two checkups. They have not been able to identify it. They just done know how to do it. Overall Experience: I felt cheated, Skoda is making fool of us. Cashless insurance is available only if you take insurance from them; this is a way to force you to take insurance through them so that they earn from commission from the insurance company. The repair bills are so high that you feel cheated. This is there in Punjab /Chandigarh. Please check out before buying Skoda.

• S.P.Banga |03 Oct,2014 09:55:37 PM

I acquired skoda Rapid petrol in oct-2013. mileage of my car is 9-10 km/l in the city and 11-12 km/l on highway.. Due to a hit by a motorcyclist , there was a crack in the cover of tail light of my car , i wanted to replace it and i wash shocked to know its price which was more then Rs. 4000 /- . Many times i prefer to hire the taxi then to use this white elephant .. will never suggest anyone to have skoda rapid.