Skoda - Brand - Customer Service - Pathetic

By for Skoda Rapid 2016-11-16 12:13:50.0
  • Appearance

I had bought a Skoda Rapid in November 2015 and finally received the permanent registration number in November 2016.

I had to pay twice for the permanent car registration number.The customer care at Skoda is pathetic.

After 100 customer calls, 100 calls to the sales head (Amit Chabbra) , 500 calls to the owner of the dealership (Satman automobiles), facebook posts and tweets ; there was no help from their side. All these figures/names are approximate numbers and to best of my knowledge.

Even though the car runs fine but the overall experience was frustrating.

After this experience I have decided never to buy a Skoda car.

I have a white Skoda 1.6 Petrol automatic variant and it runs absolutely fine. The average in the city is around 10. If I have to compare it with other options(Vento, Amaze, i20) in the same segment , I think Rapid is a very good buy. With the launch of new Skoda rapid it will surely keep other brands on their toes.

Customer Service - 0 out of 10

Average - 7 out of 10

Comfort - 6 out of 10

Service - 1out of 10

Overall Experience - 0 out of 10

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this August
  • Bhuvana |05 Jan,2017 04:54:51 PM

nevr buy Skoda cars I have heard the same from others

• veedee |02 Mar,2017 04:49:54 PM

why doesn't Skoda India take the ownership of all such comments mentioning Skoda in a really negative frame. Such Customer experiences from Skoda will sooner show them a clean way out of Indian Market. Skoda has to look into it and take care of its valuable customers. Few Questions strike in my mind: 1) Does Skoda really even care about after sales 2) Are they minting money post sales in the name of servicing 3) Are Indian skoda engineers well versed with Skoda engineering awaiting response