Poor after sales support

• Appearance

Overall ExperienceHi All Skoda Rapid users,  I have registered a complaint with Skoda Customer care department at Mumbai.  I have given my car for fisrt service on 15th Nov with Delhi Nawab Motors.  My car is till with them as they do not have a simple spare part. It has to come from Factory. I called the Skoda Company Customer care department.  Every time they have one line answer ... YOUR COMPLAINT IS IN PROCESS ... today it is 19th . My car is still with them...great SKODA AFTER SALES SEVICE ..

Comments Skoda Rapid
  • P V Dinesh |07 Feb,2013 06:40:57 PM

Hi I got my car after replacing the Engine Mounting( which was cracked) after 8 days ..thus that it was resolved .. The right side rear door had started rattling . I was told that the same has been addressed in the First Service ...but it is not .... I have other issues, but i feel that Company should be given some more time before revealing the same to Public . The most unfortunate situation is they called me 10 times for seeking renewal of insurance claim but not a single call against my complaint ( finally yesterday I received a call , taking the car to the workshop tomorrow ) The Company customer care is more interesting ... According to them, it is the policy of SKODA to respond within 48 hrs ...I was so happy by hearing this ..After 48 hrs I called again because there was no response ...then the interesting answer ....' 48 Hrs means 48 working hours ie 8 hrs /per day ( excluding holidays ) . What cant they tell straight that ... dear customer look ..this is skoda ...we need minimum a weeks time to respond ? ?????

• Manas Swain |03 Mar,2013 08:46:32 PM

Why Skoda is not responding on this post !!!?? eye opening comments, As I am preparing for SKODA Rapid, Now my mind changed and I should go with my Maruti Suzuki..(No trouble vehicle). I was happy and had an impression that Skoda wants to strengthning its root into working middel class with 8999 offer . Now its clear that they are clearing faulty units.

• Laxmikanth |14 Mar,2013 10:09:20 PM

i took skoda rapid fitted with fiber mud flaps,the mud flaps hits d speed breaker edge while driving,suggest me should i change d fiber mud flaps to a rubber mud flaps,please suggest me

• P V DINESH |12 Apr,2013 08:35:14 AM

Doors of skoda rapid started rattling before one year .. And the service centre has failed to fixE it .. Now all the doors started rattling ..

• P V Dinesh |26 Jul,2013 04:02:57 PM

Dear Al, I have the worst experience with this car. It is with service station for the last three days, after running 28,000 +km, the car has developed clutch problem, I have been informed that i would end up paying more than 40,000 Km, and the problem is due to usage, My accent covered 1,20,000 without a clutch problem, I am waiting for the company's approach, if you end up paying an average of thousands, why this car . I have open a facebook page, i will make available all the records and mails for all prospective buyers .. regards

• rahul |09 Mar,2015 08:47:06 AM

It is because skoda wants the car to be in top condition even my Skoda fabia was in service for a month they had done an excellent job of returning my car in showroom condition but it takes time

vicky saini |04 Jun,2015 02:53:47 PM

I had almost booked skoka rapid, thanks to the reviews. I ll rather ho for volkswagen or toyota

Prateek Pachar |04 Jul,2015 04:53:11 PM

Go for Toyota instead of VW... Vento n polo are also having same issues...VW is best in terms of technology but when it comes to customer's service... All they have is to give confusing n useless replies..which is a shock..totally irritating..

• bzjznnd |12 Jun,2015 06:31:58 PM

• Rakesh Rawat |13 Jun,2015 12:08:27 PM

I went for extended Warranty. During warranty the driver side door motor - which moves the window glass up and down went out of order. The Fahrenheit and Skoda refused the replace the motor in warranty saying that water had seeped in. Just ask how a customer can put water in the motor. Their super wise said that even rain water can cause this defect. Wow ! - How smart on their part to refuse heir responsibility. IS IT NOT DESIGN DEFECT ??? For their defect I had to shell out Rs. 10000.00. The cheats( Skoda( India and Fahreheit )had their way out.

neeraj rai |08 Sep,2015 08:10:34 AM

I think maruti and Honda option for any segment till under 11 lakh car..either sedan or hatchback...at least you have good services and off course good quality...bad instance you will find everywhere but these two companies care....what do you think guys

Rahul gaur |06 Jan,2016 07:04:05 PM

Ya exactly. Me to was planing foe skoda. Bt thnxs to reiw, Toyota and Maruti suzuki r btr option

s suresh |08 Nov,2015 08:19:22 AM

I actually I decided to buy skoda Rapid Anniversary AT but after reading these reviews, I will go for Maruti Baleno AT

• mani |28 Nov,2015 04:48:36 PM

Was planning to buy a skoda but think maruti or mahindra would be good

• nilesh rampuria |03 Jan,2016 11:02:36 PM

You ere right sir Skoda service is very poor

• ranjodh |17 Jan,2016 08:32:24 PM

Thank god gor the mind opening reviews i almost planned to buy skoda Rapid but now i will definately go for Honda as it is much better in terms of quality performance and customer satisfaction.

• Amit Mandal |22 May,2016 10:31:59 PM

Can I buy Skoda rapid diseal black package elegance top line model m confuse anybody suggest me should I buy or not

Skoda Rapid review scorecard