Its Simply Clever
Its Simply Clever
I own the latest Rapid rider plus AT which is the most bang for the buck car. You can opt for some aesthetic accessories to make it look similar to the top end but for very little money. That apart, the fun and performance to do are the best in class in the mid-size sedans. The mid-range torque will always and always put a smile on you every day, every time. The superb (pun) steering feel with the complementing chassis and exceedingly good torque converter auto transmission makes this the best every day nimble car engaging the driver with confidence, appeal, safety, and comfort of a mid size sedan. You get what you expect in a car which is for driving. The back seat comfort is the best in class as the suspension setting takes care of you on every road surface and the stability in highway speeds is awesome. The build quality is the best the other sedans can only hope to catch up to the rapid. Mileage for the AT is decent with 15 to 16 kmpl. Now, coming to the bone of contention, I find the 6.5inch touch screen infotainment with android auto is responsive and does a very good job. The audio system is cool. Don't need a bose sound system, as the one in the rapid is cool and gives the beats. Don't agree with me? Wanna drive a car or sit in an entertainment unit? Decide for yourself. Finally the price, an automatic for 9.5lac ex-showroom! Well gets you whacked up to simply overlook it for another car.
- 25 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Skoda Rapid
HI Prabhakaran, Can you tell me whats the mileage you are getting in city and highway? Also did you fit any extra accessories?
Highway mileage I get is 16.5kmpl. In city it varies between 13 to 15kmpl depending on my driving and traffic conditions. I have fitted extra accesories fog lamp, spoiler, diffuser for looks, leather wraps
Skoda New Rapid User Reviews
- All (274)
- Mileage (84)
- Performance (57)
- Looks (79)
- Comfort (93)
- Engine (70)
- Interior (50)
- Power (50)
- More ...
Guys and all car enthusiasts this is a performance car and by performance car. I mean getting out the best experience with each drive. Like u can take this to a rally dri...
- View All New Rapid Reviews
Compare Variants of New Skoda Rapid
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI RiderCurrently ViewingRs.7,79,000*EMI: Rs. 16,73218.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Rider PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,19,000*EMI: Rs. 17,58118.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Rider Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,000*EMI: Rs. 20,70416.24 kmplAutomatic
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI OnyxCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,000*EMI: Rs. 21,91718.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Ambition ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,000*EMI: Rs. 25,34916.24 kmplAutomatic
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Onyx ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,69,000*EMI: Rs. 25,78816.24 kmplAutomatic
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI StyleCurrently ViewingRs.11,69,000*EMI: Rs. 25,78818.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Monte CarloCurrently ViewingRs.11,99,000*EMI: Rs. 26,42518.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Style ATCurrently ViewingRs.12,99,000*EMI: Rs. 28,59216.24 kmplAutomatic
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Monte Carlo ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,29,000*EMI: Rs. 29,22916.24 kmplAutomatic
Trending Skoda Cars