Worst service centres, fragile and defective parts

By for Skoda Rapid 2011-2013 2014-12-31 15:47:03.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Nothing

Cons : aftersales service

I own a SKODA Rapid ambition plus TDI. I gave it for my first service which is at 6months 7500 km and complained about my clutch getting stuck and it is unusually hard to handle but the service representative replied me it is not an issue, you can put your leg down an pull back. I insisted him again and while getting the car back I was told that all diesel clutch will be hard. I raise the same issue in my second service same answer I was receiving infact the service engineer dosen't seem to be in a mood to answer my queries. Nothing changed by 23/12/14 when I gave my car for 2nd year paid service now I was receiving a reply that your clutch and fly wheel need to be replaced and approximate amount is 49K? After calling this representative multiple times I was able to speak to him when asked what is wrong with the car he replied me that some components need to be changed and with exact amount he'll call me another 10mins, then I called him back after 30min he told me clutch and flywheel need to change andthe estimated cost is 68K I don't know how it increased from 49K to 68K.Now I am paying for my wrong decisions and the service engineers think that they are above the customers, worst, horrible, hilarious, barbaric fellows. The product doesn't supports for even 25000km, my old Ford Fiesta is running fine even after 90000KM. These service engineers don't know anything they just have a standard template, most importantly four times I have gone to this service centre every time atleast 1hr I have to wait to collect the car. This time I was waiting for more than 30min to leave my car in the service station, even though the representative was just standing few steps away he was just chitchatting and after getting the car also he was very casual and lethargic. My next car will not be a SKODA.

Needs to improve: ownership experience

Overall Experience: Horrible no Skoda in my life after this.