Not worth for money we pay

• Appearance

Pros : Milage wise its ok

Cons : Engine noise, hard gear shifting

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup  Its modarate   Mileage-16.77/lit   Best Features -Nothing to say much   Needs to improve- Engine noise may be reduce, gear shifting is hard   Overall Experience- Its nothing but Imroved veson of Indigo SX 2006. susprnsion has to rectified a lot.

Comments Skoda Rapid 2011-2013
  • Murali |17 Oct,2012 11:23:49 PM

Mr.Nagaraj, I am using this Rapid,If you want to see the performance Pl come to my place or call me I will bring my Car.I am very much proud of having this Skoda Rapid Car.

• Chirag |27 Jan,2013 02:53:01 PM

bitch please you are composing this wonderful car with Indigo SX 2006 which is nothing more than shit.

• Chirag |27 Jan,2013 02:54:20 PM

bitch please you are comparing this wonderful car with Indigo SX 2006 which is nothing more than shit.!

• Neerav |16 Mar,2013 10:49:02 AM

Hello Mr.Nagaraj, I am using this car since from Feb '2012 and I am amazed with it's performance. There is absolutely no issues.. I love the looks, driving experience, performance.. I've never came across anyone who has made such ridiculous comparison, comments.. I think you 're worth owning Indico & Indica and ...

• Ravi |25 Mar,2013 07:44:40 AM

I regret that comparo between Indigo and Rapid. I own RAPID for last 8 months. If you put your RAPID beside Vento, Vento is much more noisy. Ofcourse RAPID is Noisy than Verna. Noise is not a concern unless, you drive by opening your windows. I did extensive research before buying this. Verna was in my top of the list until I drove it, take to 120+, You will loose your confidence. My RAPID hit 12500Kms with no compliants. So far my TOP speed is 185 at solid stabilty on road. No other car except Vento has this build quality.

Mitul |26 Apr,2013 09:12:19 AM

Rapid and Vento are practically the same car. The skoda showroom guys itself mentioned it that Rapid was build on Vento's platform. Hence we find that only the headlights are changed. In Mumbai, Autobahn and VW showroom are next to next. I checked the cars at the same time. It is the same bloody thing, from the technical specs(engine) to interior design and upolhestry. It has to be some marketing strategy. Only thing which i find about VW is that they have grown very fast in opening showrtroms.

• Xyz |22 Apr,2013 09:07:34 PM

Reading this much positive, sorry unable to digest it, something definitely not good. I was going to buy this couple of weeks but now definitely need to do more dig out.

• ashu |22 Apr,2013 10:46:09 PM

Comparing Rapid with indigo!!!!!!..... plzzz don't becoz it's obviously no match at all.... in fact if u r considering power, torque and acceleration Rapid tops it among it's segment... it's evn better than verna 1.6.... And i'm saying this wen i own a verna myself!!!!!

• pathan jabir |12 May,2013 12:10:53 PM

what nonsense is this hard gear shifting and noisy engine i cant believe cause i drove this car from last 1year but i not show this type of technical defect so pls dont misguide people and dont try to save korean car maker in market

Skoda Rapid 2011-2013 review scorecard