Love this Skoda Machine

By for Skoda Rapid 2011-2013 2013-02-07 15:39:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Engine, Power, Space

Cons : City Average, ground clearance

Hi All, I chose Skoda Rapid over Verna Fludic, Vento, SX4, Scala and till date I feel the choice was right. Talking about the exterior, it's simple and good. Mine rapid is White and looks elegant. I bought it in January and till date I drove it 5600 KMS and every KM is worth. I recently drove it 1200 KMS in the span of 2 days, 600 KMS in one span that too regular driving and enjoyed it to the zenith and it was really surprising that I was not tired , I used to have Wagon R which I have driven 70,000 KM, and some long stretch but at the end I had a bad back ache but riding a Skoda was just awesome. And I have touched it to 170 KM/Hr , having 5 heavily build people in ;), and the machine responded in no time to reach 170, then I myself brought it down thinking I am not in Europe :) Other span was more interesting, I drove it in complete night, started at 12 AM and drove it to 7:30 AM, amazing experience, I was bit hesitated to drive that night as it was raining heavily but as I started my confident coming back, braking was awesome it looked as if I was driving on normal road. The turbo is just awesome, just love the feel it makes you feel as if you are siting on a rocket ;) I found some fools around my journey which led me to do heavy braking and ABS was applied. From 130 I was at 0 in no time. There were some bad roads which led base touching road, other than that all was ok. I would recommend everyone to surely do a test drive just a awesome machine with good build quality.

• Rakesh |18 Jul,2014 03:00:38 PM

Agree, but have you experienced their service standards.