Excellent Car for a Middle and Upper Middle Class Person with Excellent Taste.

By for Skoda Rapid 2011-2013 from Patiala 2012-03-16 12:53:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Eye Catching Looks, Good Interior, Quality Drive

Cons : Rough andDry in 1st and 2nd Gear, Back Gear is very hard when pulled back.

Look and Style: I was looking for a car having good looks and good interior. I looked several cars. But any car in the Price Range 9-10 Lacs frustratyed me sometimes because of its Exterior and sometimes because of its Interior. When I saw Skoda Rapid (Elegence), it touched my heart on its very 1st Demonstration. My wife and I are fan of its Looks and Style. Highly Satisfied.   Pickup: Have good Pick up once its crosses the speed of 40 KM. Rough and Dry in 1st and 2nd Gear, But becomes Smooth afterwards. It is fantastic in Overtaking. I like its pick up and gives the satisfactyion of quality drive.   Mileage: Not so good. But it is satisfactory. I am getting 16.8 to 17.7 on average. I think it is OK.   Best Features: Its Drive and Handling.   Needs to improve: Skoda Pre Sale and Post Sale Service. Skoda doesn't have good Salesman and Dealers who doesn't have value of its customers. I have dealings with Krishna Auto, Chandigarh. I waited for 3 hours when I went to get the delivery of car, nobody even asked us for even tea. After 3 hours after doing all the formalties, they gave me keys of car with a packet of chocolates. Anyhow, Chocolates were tasty and car too. But dealing hands are very very dry.   Overall Experience Overall I am happy with the Car. It suits me and my requirements. My family like it very much. we love it.