Owned Octavia For A Year

By for Skoda Octavia 2016-05-23 10:44:08.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Luxurious space both in the Front and Back, Safety, Comfort, Power

Cons : Turbo lag

The new Skoda Octavia is probably one of the best cars available in the Indian market as of now. I owned the Ambition 2.0 MT model, which had everything else besides the DSG gearbox, panoramic Sunroof and the projector headlamps. I was content with my car, no complaint whatsoever. The mileage is pretty good for a car this huge, it offers anything between 12-17 kmpl in city and on the highway it gives 18-22 kmpl, depending on the person at the driving wheel. The only thing I missed in my Octavia was the DSG gearbox, but it is available in the higher model.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May
  • Anuj |31 Mar,2017 01:40:57 PM

My new Skoda Octavia (2016) is probably one of the best machine on Indian roads. I own the Ambition Plus 2.0 AT model, Silver, petrol has everything except the panoramic Sunroof and navigation. I am more than happy with my car, no complaint whatsoever. Luxury, looks, safety, comfort & driving pleasure are at par as compared to other similar cars. Mileage varies between 10-12 kmpl in city and 18-25 kmpl on highways. Not to miss the maintenance package. Best buy at current price.