Skoda Laura is the finest sedan

By for Skoda Laura from Jaipur 2011-05-13 18:57:19.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Gorgeous Look

Look and Style Skoda Laura is the finest sedan I have seen or used. Thanks to its gorgeous looks and style that create magic in beholder's eyes. Each and every part of the exterior has been designed with utmost care and there is no space for upgradation. The front side view comprises of company's emblem at the tip of the bonnet which is centrally positioned in a chrome strip. The headlamps, fog lamps and radiator grille share uniformity and claim the best design bestowed to any mid-size car. Added is its chrome package that turns the onlooker in a single glance. If I talk about its side or rear view, they do not disappoint me at all since the craftsmanship is wonderful that adds extra glamour to the Skoda invention. Comfort I didn't zero in just watching its exterior and unbeatable styling as the most sought after part of my purchase was comfort for the occupants. As I like to occupy driver seat, I paid much of my attention to driver's comfort. It's power steering feel is superb and smooth- steering is height and length adjustable-  I can also stretch my legs that meets my requirement. Seat cushion, headrest, gearknob and instrument panel provide me driving comfort plus peace of mind. The co-driver seat has been fitted at a decent distance from the driver's and the same kind of relax is assured as well. Both seats feature height adjustment and the driver seat comes with 12-way electric adjustment. The music system, power windows and climate control further improves the comfort level along with turning the atmosphere on inside. I am also pretty satisfied with the headroom carved for every occupant. Pickup Now let me tell you about the most important thing of Skoda Laura, with the stunning output of the motor the car moves at your fingertips. You might notice some harsh sound coming from the powerplant but it never let go down the performance. The pick up is awesome especially in top gears and the response is unmatchable. However I do not like to drive my car like other youngsters who drive any passenger vehicle like sports car. Mileage As far as mileage is talked about there is nothing remarkable for it is an average car at that front. I get 10 kmpl in city traffic which increases a bit on highways; as my most of the driving is done in city, the highway advantage is nothing for me. This is the premium car and it comes at cost so thinking about the fuel prices and consumption do not make sense. Best Features Telling the list of the best features of the Skoda Laura is just like praising my girlfriend hence like to speak about good things:-). Chrome and leather packages are ultimate, gearknob feel is smooth, music system, climate control, spacious interior, seat and steering adjustment are of great level. The sedan comes with great storage space that allows me to carry everything which I need when out of station. Needs to improve As I mentioned earlier the motor makes some strange sound that should be lowered down without affecting the performance of the car. Overall Experience To conclude I would like to claim that this is the best mid-size car in the country. Its stunning beauty and functionality can make anyone crazy about it. All the parts and features are set to the best level to ensure class leading results; especially the interior is packed with almost all the needed stuffs that not only improve interior looks but also provide you practical comfort.

• Vikas |18 May,2011 03:09:47 PM

thanks a lot for the review...been looking for a good car to buy...have decided to go for a laura looking at all the god reviews i have been reading!!!

• Avijit Mitra |26 May,2012 12:00:32 AM

Air Conditioning is very bad. Cooling is worse than cars of half the price. Can't even handle Mumbai summer