New Skoda Fabia is really cool....!

• Appearance

Pros : Stylish look, smart car, classy features, grest performer, comfortable, specious,

Have recently seens the new Skoda Fabia which has launched with three new power and impressive engines that would be offered more fuel efficiency and great performance in the country. The price of this car is not much costlier. I will plan to purchase the new Skoda Fabia. I want to know more about new Skoda Fabia features and specification detials, if any one know more about it so plz try to share with me through comment...!

Comments Skoda Fabia 2010-2015
  • Pavan Kumar |19 Oct,2010 09:13:49 PM

Not value for money

• Ankit |19 Oct,2010 11:30:50 PM

I want to know is it so noisy? As I read on several sites where users have submitted their complain reports that its engine is so noisy even a strange noise comes from non driving seat and suspension noise is like a tractor...

• Ramesh |20 Oct,2010 01:28:23 PM

I hope that newly entrant upgraded version of Skoda Fabia will help to solve your problems and offers more new attributes to make it more attractive. Let's Cheer.....!

• S. Yadav |25 Oct,2010 01:22:51 AM

Pros: Its beautiful, elegant, powerful, stylish..beautiful interiors.. too much leg room both in front and back..I m lovin it..and with the price drop i think people should definitely consider fabia over swift.. Engine is issues what so ever with it.. Cons: the only thing u should think before buying is fuel efficiency.. Gives around 12 in city and 14 on a highway.. ground clearance is just enough but with rainy season roads r already terrible i wish with the new edition they improvise on that.. Ankit, dont just say things without using it..

• Amit Agarwal |27 Oct,2010 10:54:44 PM

Hi All, I bought my Skoda Fabia 1.4 TDI Ambiente in the month of May 2010. Only thing that I can say for this car is that you will enjoy it's drive at the speed of 60 and 160 as well. This is a real Value For Money. Noise: Be it Fabia/Superb/Laura, there is a bit more noise in Skoda's Diesel engine as compared to any other diesel engine but you will feel that noise only if your car is still. Once it starts moving, the noise is reduced. Best part is that this noise is not irritating rather it gives you feel of a nicely designed heavy duty German Diesel Engine. Amazing comfort level: I bait, no hatchback can beat Skoda Fabia in terms of comfort level. You can only feel it once you sit inside for a long drive. I drove it from Delhi to Khajuraho and the drive was 200% comfortable. Seat high adjustment/Steering wheel adjustment gives it actual comfort. Spacious: Look into the boot space of Fabia. Compare 315 ltr. of space with Swift/Ritz/Punto/i20/Polo. You will be good enough to decide yourself. Safety: This is really a solid car. 1. Open the bonate of Fabia. You will see a iron beam at the back of front grill. You won't find it in any of the Maruti Cars. I also own a Wagon R 2008 model. 2. Try pressing the door sheet of all the cars with your palm. You will feel the strength of Fabia. 3. 4 Airbags (2 front & 2 rear). Milage: 16 on highway on the constant speed 120-130 KMPH and in city ride it is 12. I would also like to tell you that just compare all the cars in this segnment by having a look in their engine compartment. You will yourself feel the difference just by having a look on the spacious engine compartment and assembly of Fabia on congested and desi type engine compartment in other cars. This is just a superb car and a really really very good deal.

• kiran |14 Nov,2010 02:19:44 PM

guys pls read ... its new fabia is launch only on 12 Oct .. so if u have brough it after that then its far better than the old one... so take a call only after that

• Santosh |21 Dec,2010 09:49:28 AM

Guys, I am going to purchase this Skoda New Fabia in a day or 2 and believe me I have visited Maurut for Swift and some other brands as well as models but the quality and other factors are far better in Skoda than others... In case of any suggestion, please let me know guys.. Thanks!

• kiran |21 Dec,2010 09:35:41 PM

ook read my review posted on same site man ..

• Kasi |27 Dec,2010 03:04:09 AM

I am planning to buy a hatchback in a month or month and half. lookwise Fabia is great. Not sure about the performance. Also I do heard about the noise. Is this problem only diesel engine or petrol also. However i planning to buy a petrol version. Any information on this greatly appreciated.

Skoda Fabia 2010-2015 review scorecard