Most luxurious hatchback of India

By for Skoda Fabia 2010-2015 from New Delhi 2010-10-27 23:07:04.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfortable Drive,Design, Interior Comfort, Spacious, Economical

Cons : Ground Clearance

I bought my Skoda Fabia Diesel Ambiente recently. Only thing that I can say for this car is that you will enjoy it's drive at the speed of 60 and 160 as well. This is a real Value For Money. Noise: Be it Fabia/Superb/Laura, there is a bit more noise in Skoda's Diesel engine as compared to any other diesel engine but you will feel that noise only if your car is still. Once it starts moving, the noise is reduced. Best part is that this noise is not irritating rather it gives you feel of a nicely designed heavy duty German Diesel Engine. Amazing comfort level: I bait, no hatchback can beat Skoda Fabia in terms of comfort level. You can only feel it once you sit inside for a long drive. I drove it from Delhi to Khajuraho and the drive was 200% comfortable. Seat high adjustment/Steering wheel adjustment gives it actual comfort. Spacious: Look into the boot space of Fabia. Compare 315 ltr. of space with Swift/Ritz/Punto/i20/Polo. You will be good enough to decide yourself. Safety: This is really a solid car. 1. Open the bonate of Fabia. You will see a iron beam at the back of front grill. You won't find it in any of the Maruti Cars. I also own a Wagon R 2008 model. 2. Try pressing the door sheet of all the cars with your palm. You will feel the strength of Fabia. 3. 4 Airbags (2 front & 2 rear). Milage: 16 on highway on the constant speed 120-130 KMPH and in city ride it is 12. I would also like to tell you that just compare all the cars in this segnment by having a look in their engine compartment. You will yourself feel the difference just by having a look on the spacious engine compartment and assembly of Fabia on congested and desi type engine compartment in other cars. This is just a superb car and a really really very good deal. Look and Style : Dashing, sporty looks. Comfort : Take a ride and check yourself. Pickup : Initially not that good as a petrol car but after 3 secs of pressing accelerator, it goes like wind. Mileage : 14-16 on highways on the constant speed 120-130 KMPH and in city ride it is 12. Best Features : Interiors, Powerfull headlamps and fog lamps, 2 Din music system, Foldable Key, boot space Needs to improve : Ground clreance Overall Experience : Yyyyuuuummmaaazzzing!!!

• Pradeep |30 Oct,2010 04:24:14 PM

Can anybody give the mileage deatils of Petrol Ambiente 1.2L engine of new Skoda fabia especially in Bangalore city driving???

• kiran |14 Nov,2010 02:02:21 PM

I love the car & I am going to book it soon. It has new engine so it has overcome all the old issue of mileage & pickup issues Below are better pts in Fabia 1.2 MPI Ambiente version ( mid range petrol) i see as a hatchback car below 6 lak 1. Best Looks 2. Brand skoda! 3. New engine ( Most IMP *** it has lot of enhancements, it uses fine tuned Parent company Wolkswogan engine ) 4. 2 Air bags in a Rs 5.75 lak - on road- car ( after corporate discount of 7.5 k) , no one gives in market ( mig range 1.2 petrol MPI) 5. Height good in the segment 6. More masculine, compare the door or the bonnet feel with others! Its a Tank like body. 7. Trendy interiors, say illumination for the glove box 8. Good Quality plastic, has soft plastic board, other are having boring hard one in that segment 9. With new engine mileage has gone to 12 to 14 km in city with AC says the dealer 10. New model has more length & height, so more boot space of 315 Lit 11. Safety standards & feature of Skoda, eg the door are with 3 strong rods to protect & many more Basically they have reduce the price by reducing feature & trying to compete with i20 & swift My imp pt is, when ur driving with ur parents, wife, kid .. whts more imp than safety ? Anyways this was my small review .. hope you all agree with me here Soon I will post my reviews when i own it :)

• nizam |10 Dec,2010 08:50:21 PM

i m planning to buy fab 1.2 diesal one likes to know worth spending money,mileage maintenance cost ride is no doubt good its skoda but realy its worthy to buy pls tell me its goona help me mail me at choudharynizam1@gmail.com

• manoj |03 Feb,2011 03:51:09 PM

Its quite early for right comments (review) for me, since just driven for a week and only 1000 km. But can share ones feeling. I opted for classic petrol. Drive is good, compared to Figo or Maruti Vechil of similar class i.e. 1.2. Pick up is smooth. You can feel the difference, its visible and felt. 4.35L is advertised price, the actual cost of car is much more, if you take Skoda Shield into account (extended warranty for 2 years). Car is sold only with it. Extra 25-30k. Its quite trim down variant of Skoda Classic European version. Engine is quite Noisy. I am looking for doing some damping under the hood. Don't know where to do it in Delhi NCR. In Europe car is available with proper sound proofing and hence quite successful. Hope Skoda Motors India, will learn from TATA (as in case of continuos improvement by doing small changes in Nano) and will do some by reducing Engine noise, and adding stop and drive facility for greater fuel economy. The same shall be be available as accessory for old customer of Skoda Fabia like me.

• yk sharma |07 Mar,2011 09:56:44 AM

yes , it is a very good car , i m going to book early.

• thrinadh |31 Mar,2011 12:16:30 PM

i am very much confused weather to opt micra or fabia?

Amit |31 Mar,2011 08:13:37 PM

Go to showrooms of both and take test drive with your family/friends. You will be able to decide your self. Good Luck!!! :)

• sameer lanba |24 Apr,2011 02:04:45 PM

hi ,i have 2 choose between fabia , polo ,and figo. is fabia petrol elegance available in canteen , i love the looks of the car .

• Vandana Bamaniya |08 Aug,2011 12:19:24 PM

skoda fabia look lovely and lovely drive performance,fabia running with love road,no vibration,no speed problem, all the best skoda fabia. we experience to drive Manny cars but my comments the fabia is looks our eyes the prefect car in smoll and intelligent family. safe drive save and save inpoted life. Thanks to skoda outo ingeneers and owner.

• Vaibhav |25 Aug,2011 05:25:02 PM

from where we get fog laqmps of fabia in delhi??

• V.Abadullah |30 Sep,2011 08:06:29 PM

Skoda the best car in its segment king of all and 200% worth buying this car its safe and comport you cant get in this segment, belive me i booked it and going to bring home by next week

• kishore |02 Nov,2011 08:24:36 PM

hi all, i am very excited by the new fabia petrol high end version but my major concern is the ground clearance(158mm).actually the car is for my dad who has to travel to remote areas where there wont be proper roads.so much bothered abt that.otherwise everyting is perfect.can anybody shed light on that aspect plz.if that is a problem then i have to choose from polo,swift,figo,punto,micra,brio or jazz.plz guys help me in this asap.