Pros : Good mileage, overall good performance
Cons : Boot gets opened automatically, if key gets pressed when in pocket
Since last two years I am a Nissan customer. Getting a decent mileage of 21.5kmpl on highways consistently with the Nissan Sunny. Bought the car from EVM Nissan, Kottayam, Kerala. Saw the reviews regarding poor after sale support in other dealerships across the country. I feel the after sale support is far better in Kerala, but still needs to improve, if they want to compete with other players in the country.
1) Boot gets opened if button is pressed accidentally while key is in pocket. Hence loss or theft of valuable goods purchased and kept in boot can easily occur. This may also result in draining out of the battery as when the boot opens, the lamp also lit up.
2) Company is providing a spare key without remote. If this key is damaged, you need to spend another minimum 5000 rupees to get another remote one. Even Maruti Suzuki is providing spare keys with remote since last 7 years.
3) If one needs to open boot with spare key which is not having remote, one needs to open the front door by putting the key and then needs to open the boot, by rolling the lever from inside which is practically impossible when you have something in your hand. I wish I had 3 hands. May be the guys who designed this has!!!
4) At least a provision has to be provided to open the boot from outside like in other cars or a provision for putting the key and opening the boot has to be provided, otherwise Nissan will lose its customers.
5) All latest features to be provided in the car, like other companies, if they want to really compete.
It will help us serve you better content and best deals