1. Spacious rear leg room and comfortable rear bench.
2. Excellent city driveability, great low-end torque and the promise of diesel economy.
3. Convenience & comfort features such as keyless entry & start, rear fan vents, folding mirrors etc.
4. Safety kit is consistent in both variants (ABS, EBD, Brake Assist & 2 Airbags).
1. Brakes feel slow to react and aren't confidence-inspiring.
2. Brake drums sound whenever more weight is applied.
3. Gearbox complain.
4. Interior should be developed such as it looks as a sportive model like the i20, Verna, and the City.
5. If the vehicle has crossed 3000 rpm more noise can be observed.
6. There are no experienced technicians in any Nissan servicing centres.
7. Many of the customers are not satisfied with the servicing.
8. For every other car servicing centres, they are taking the feedback of the service. It can't be seen in the Nissan centres.
9. Same interiors in Micra and Sunny.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes