Nissan Micra-endeavor fun and functionality

By for Nissan Micra Active from Mumbai 2011-12-12 12:21:21.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Superb exterior looks and class leading interiors, Large boot space to carry decent volume of luggag

Cons : High price tag.

Look and Style I am looking to buy a new car. As I am first time buyer I opt to buy a small car. During my research of car I found Nissan Micra and I got a chance to test drive the all new Nissan Micra. After its test drive I feel it would be the best car for me. Car looks stylish, dynamic, sporty and aggressive from the exterior and the Interior of the car provides a class leading feeling. Car is especially designed for Indian roads and appears like a complete family car. Comfort As per my test run I found the car very comfortable and spacious as well. High roofline along with decent headroom and legroom space add feather to the cap of Micra. Automatic climate control, power windows, electronically adjustable power steering also add in the functionality of the car. As I am six feet long I want something spacious and Micra provides me all the necessary features. Pickup With these entire features car also provide a decent pickup as well. Car crosses a mark of 100 Kmph in few seconds. The gear system also offers a smooth experience which further enhances its comfort. Mileage As per company norms car offers a mileage of around 14 Kmpl in the city roads. I feel with these features and power one cannot demand for better. As I belong to middle class family I would go for diesel car which offers an impressive mileage of 18 kmpl. Best Features The car bestow many classy features and class leading interiors. Some of the advance safety features in the car are ABS with EBD making its braking system one of the best in hatchback segment. Needs to improve Price for diesel car is very high considering small car. Overall Experience The four wheeler looks superb and offers a comfortable ride. Class leading interiors along with decent output further enhances its usability.

• Faiz |12 Dec,2011 04:52:53 PM

There is no ABS in any of the diesel variants of micra which is a real letdown by Nissan as Liva diesel even in the base version (only diesel variant) comes with ABS as standard. And costs around 60000 less than micra diesel.

anz |02 Jan,2012 03:34:23 PM

The features of Liva diesel are incomparable with the micra...Liva gives nothing!!!

• P.M.Saravanan |15 Dec,2011 10:39:13 AM

Which is the best and cheapest car in diesel variant? I would like to buy by Jan 2012. Absolutely this is my first car.

• Ajay |15 Dec,2011 11:14:53 AM

What is price of Nissan Micra (Petrol and Diesal)on road inclusive of everything ? Are there any scheme (discount) nowadays

• dhanesh lodhari |15 Dec,2011 12:53:56 PM

By prices and comfort I think Ford Figo is better.....