Rating of Nissan Micra Active

A
Ankur
for XE
On: Jul 04, 2013 | 3347 Views

I had to buy a car and I thought that Nissan Micra would be a good choice for me but it was not affordable. Then I got to know about Nissan Micra Active, which is a new variant launched by the company. I thought why Nissan cars has developed Nissan Micra Active. Then I came to know that the features of this variant are same as Nissan Micra but it is cost effective. Even the price of the top variant of the car is lower than the base variant of the new Nissan Micra. I bought the base version of Nissan Micra Active as it was in my budget though it lacks some features, which are available in the other variants like CD Player, Power Windows, Central Locking. But if we talk about its good features then the car has a powerful 1.2 liter petrol engine which can deliver the power of 75bhp. The transmission type is manual and gearbox is 5 speed. The power steering of the car is adjustable. The top speed of the car is 158kmph and it can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in 15.2 seconds. The car delivers a good mileage of 15kmpl in the city and 18kmpl on highway.   This is a good car for my family as it is a five seater and boot space is also 251-litres which is quite large to put our luggage and go for a long drive. Now if we come to the safety features then the car has few of them. The car includes airbags, passenger side rear window mirror, Halogen lamps, adjustable seats and many others. The main security feature that is unavailable in the car is the anti lock brake system or ABS which is available in the two top models.

Other Micra Active Reviews