Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Nissan Micra Active

I am planning to buy a Nissan Micra: Your suggestions?

for XE

Hello Friends, This is the first time ever I am writing a Review on any website and am not very good with the format it should follow. I have been following Nissan Micra recently and am really looking forward to invest in this hatchback. This review is mainly aimed at gathering a genuine feedback on my decision. I am basically looking forward to buy a small cars approximately in the range of 5-6 Lacs but something worth it. This would be my first car ever and am too keen on picking the right stuff. I have been interested in Beat, Swift and Figo as well but somehow have narrowed it down to Nissan Micra. I have heard that the after sales of Chevrolet cars is not good and I cannot afford to struggle on that part. Swift has been here for a while now and every other car on the roads today is Swift so that would not give me a feel of a new car. For Figo I have heard that the engine produces a lot of noise in the cabin and that is unacceptable to me. The first time Nissan Micra caught my attention was when Ranbir Kapoor endorsed in a commercial for the same. Recently  saw a Micra on road and was stunned by its looks and the way it was gliding on the road. I have read a bit about the car on the Internet but as far as investing in cars is concerned, On road performance is the most important area, wherein I would not like to compromise. I am looking forward to some genuine feedbacks from either the existing Micra users or the ones having technical know-how. I hope my decision proves right!

a