Great Experience from INDORE to TATA NAGAR

By for Nissan Micra Active 2014-02-13 11:58:12.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Confort

Cons : Braking efficiency

Look and Style: Great as i expressed in my previous write up. Comfort: It is again great i have clocked 1000 km in a single trip from TATA Nagar to Amaravathi, With bad road condition from TATA nagar to Raipur still i was able to drive 1000 km in a single trip up to Amaravati. I feel no need to explain further on confort. Pickup: It is Ok as when required with AC i never drow without AC. Mileage: I have calacilated total spend from INDORE to TATA NAGAR to INDORE total is 3000 KM and i have spend Rs 11500 on fuel, it comes around Rs 3.8/km and comes about 20.5 km/ltr in total. Note 1400 km were just bad road as good as city. I salute NISSAN. Best Features: Confort and space and head lamp, AC, power stearing ( I could escape from local bus came from wrong side and coul sea very closer and because of the power stearing i could able to cut and come to mud and gain with fraction of second back to road without any effort.) I need to add stability, so far i was considering CHEVY only the best vehicle for stability in comparision with (Chevy AVEO, Ford IKON, Hyundai Santro, Fiat Uno). Needs to improve: Suspension at rear, Braking efficiency, this part i was not happy at all because this is safety front critical aspect. Overall Experience: Satisfactory.