Rating of Nissan Micra 2012-2017

R
Raghu
for XL
On: Nov 09, 2010 | 1775 Views

Look and Style-Absolutely brilliant... has a lovely smooth curve to it... pretty well thought through. But will not please the men who are looking for the macho type... :) Comfort-Superb!! very spacious, easy to drive controls including the integrated music system controls. What an amazing city drive experience. You hardly feel the traffic stress... Pickup Not bad for a 79 BHP vehicle... but cannot compare to likes of Punto and Swift. Mileage-The ads claim 23kmpl...but I have got 17.5 kmpl in the last month or so...with AC on almost 50% of times. Best Features The drive comfort...smooth maneuvering, truly small turning radius. Has a very sturdy feel to it . Needs to improve-Service network and Dealer network. But the service and personnel at these places have been very friendly so far... I'm referring to Bangalore. Overall Experience-Its been a month since I have been driving Micra XL....and damn... its the best small car I have driven... It easily scores well over the other cars in terms of control, comfort, and mileage. now how I wish I had bought the XV version.... This is the best undoubtedly in comparison to other hatch back. Nissan is one of the pioneers in quality checks & control...definitely better if not equal to that of Honda or Toyota who championed Six Sigma and other quality measures. Japs are a class apart for being impeccable. I have a common friend who is an automotive expert...he works at Nissan Chennai and he tells me the effort the company puts to ensure the customers gets the best. He goes on to tell me that the quality controls that Nissan puts in....its like they make companies like Hyundai, Maruthi look like a joke! (dare I say this) Although I have my doubts on Service centers but my gut feeling tells me I wouldn't have to sweat on maintenance too much.

Other Micra 2012-2017 Reviews