Nissan GTR: A awesome car

By for Nissan GT-R from Tonk 2010-04-14 11:46:22.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Sporty car, Super car with super speed, stunning looks

I have seen one of the most sporty car Nissan GTR which will be launched soon in India. Some other auto car sites, there are given a full information about Nissan GTR. It's expected to be introduced by the end of this year. Nissan GTR is believed price between Rs. 70 to 75 lakh. I has already purchased its other models which as called Nissan 370Z. It's also available same price tags. I want to know more about it features and some addition thing which has fitted by the Nissan Motor. I had searched on net about some expected performance in the country, there were given a lot of expiration of about Nissan GTR and also found mileage, but didn't got a expectable mileage from the auto sites.

• Rashmi |15 Apr,2010 01:37:27 PM

Sankalp Joshi ji, I feel that its priced is too high, Nissan GTR, what it full name of GTR, if any one know about it so plz give me a response.

Balu |09 Jan,2011 05:47:50 PM

Nissan GTR is a super car... For its performance its price infact is too low. Its faster than $140K Porsche Turbo and Audi A8. Its a super car killer. This was car of the year in 2009 and Fastest production car. If you need more info about this car. There are lots of videos on You-Tube. I own a Red 2011 GTR.

Cameron |06 Jun,2012 02:28:01 AM

Whats the fuel type of your car ??? Is diesel available in india ?? and may i know whats the mileage of your car ??

viksit |15 Feb,2013 12:27:02 PM

cmon what mileage do u expect from a super car! and no it doesnot come in diesel if u buy a super car its because of ur passion...not mileage!