Mercedese benz my first comfortable car
The version of Mercedes-Benz C-class pictured here may look no different from the popular C 220d, but the C 250d badge on its boot actually says quite a lot about it. And that is that why this is the more powerful diesel version of the C-class. Yes, it's powered by the same 2.1-litre four-cylinder diesel engine as the 220d, but thanks to the use of twin turbos here, the power and torque figures are as strong as 204hp and 500Nm. The 220d, for reference, makes 170hp and 400Nm. The 250d is also the first in the C-class range to use Merc's latest 9G-Tronic nine-speed gearbox.
- 1 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mercedes-Benz New C-Class
Mercedes-Benz C-Class User Reviews
- All (21)
- Mileage (6)
- Performance (3)
- Looks (7)
- Comfort (8)
- Engine (7)
- Interior (9)
- Power (4)
- More ...
I recently purchased a C 220D. C class certainly is one of my favorites, especially because of the interior quality standards, the new ambient lighting inside (only one i...
- View All C-Class Reviews
Trending Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Mercedes-Benz GLBRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz EQCRs.1.0 Cr*Expected Launch: Apr 10, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz GLC CoupeRs.55.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020Rs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 10, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 2020Rs.90.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2020
On Mercedes-Benz C-Class :- EMI of Rs. 37,...