Mercedes Benz C Class

• Appearance

Look and Style : Its body shape is good, its style is more attractive to public & so the public capture it in their cameras.

Comfort : More Comfortable from other cars.

Pickup : Yes I can say that this car has a quick pickup when accelerated it as soon as you can.

Mileage : Mileage is good but not so bad.

Best Features : Quick pickup, great handling, more power, nice suspension, the interior is more attractive, safe.

Needs to improve : No improvement is needed now.

Overall Experience:  Good

Comments Mercedes-Benz C-Class
  • nisith |22 Mar,2012 11:20:40 PM

agree ,nice luxury car to have

• M Srinivasan |31 May,2012 12:13:32 PM

I was seriously looking at BMW and Audi. Dropped the idea of High End cars as they didn't come up to my expectations. The new Benz C250 CDI captured my imagination. The executives made it really attaractive. Now I am extremely happy to drive a creation like this. Happy to read all reviews too. - Srini

drprasadm |11 Jul,2012 04:05:20 AM

I use a Merc C class for the past several years.I am so happy with it that I will defenitely buy it again.I love it's excellent performanace,comfort,and safety.No maintanence issues,only periodic service for the past 90,000 miles.Even with so many brands around in UK, when you arrive in a Merc, people take notice.

• Manoharan |31 Jan,2013 12:38:37 PM

I have requested a test drive when I was at home (two weeks back) , but they could not arrange within ten days. And the company / dealer not responded properly untill I come back to Abu Dhabi. I was expected better response from Mercedes Benz India but I got disappointed. I wiil be back to India after three weeks and will look for Audi or BMW.

• harish |26 Mar,2013 12:41:20 AM

i was apting 4 bmw but d price is 2 high 4 basic i shiftd 2 benz....its basic price is so affordable than any other lixiourious cars

• Prasad |03 Oct,2013 02:49:30 AM

After using a C-class for 10 years,I bought a new one again.That shows how much I love it.Just three comments. Rock solid built quality,it has not let me down even once. Silky smooth driving experience. Finally image.My friends with other european cars just stare at my beautiful merc when I drive by. Nothing comes close to a merc !

• Sonny Varghese |12 Apr,2014 07:48:40 PM

I have a Merc & a Jaguar abroad. Planning to return to India soon. My first choice is Merc. Need to find out about service and other facilities.

• mandeep singh |14 Apr,2014 11:36:17 PM

i m interesting to buyone out of merc c class grand edition/ audi premium plus/bmw 3series soon .which one be best

• Ramprasad |16 Nov,2014 10:28:46 AM

Excellent car and great service network in Chennai.Thisnis my 3rd C class and i am very happy and look forward to the 2015 new c class

Mercedes-Benz C-Class review scorecard