Beast - Maruti XL6
Beast - Maruti XL6
Don't expect this car to have all the highend features but what we are getting at this price range is amazing. I am looking forward to buying this car, within 13 lacs this is the best MPV or Midsize SUV in India with decent features. Now Wheel size is small for mileage which is ok for city use, I would have loved it more if had automatic rain-sensing wipers, sunroof, 6 airbags, 9" larger touch screen, Tyre air pressure measuring feature, Telescopic Steering adjustment as right now they just have tilt. Also, ground clearance and boot space could have marginally be increased then this would have been the best car in this price range. Still, with current features, I don't think expensive rivals like Seltos, Kicks, Duster, Marrazzo, Hexa will stand a chance to Suzuki after-sales service and spare parts availability.
- 6 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Maruti XL6 2019-2022 User Reviews
- All (242)
- Mileage (55)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (54)
- Comfort (87)
- Engine (36)
- Interior (39)
- Power (24)
- More ...
- View All XL6 2019-2022 Reviews
Write your Comment on Maruti XL6 2019-2022
I am planning to buy a car and a update from Ciaz, so is XL6 a better buy compared to creta and seltos?
Dear Vijay, Are you sure 6 airbags in XL6, the company offers on two airbags only
Unfortunately In India , People tend to compromise safety over mileage...Maruti has been fooling for many years..They make highly unsafe cars.Same is the case with XL6.A kerb weight of 1150..A Joke..
Agree, mileage is wat Maruti promises and definitely not a vehicle for rash drivers and learner’s tough!
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Compact SUVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Maruti Alto 2022Rs.3.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 18, 2022
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- Maruti S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023