High headed car for low budget customers

By for Maruti Wagon R 2016-11-24 11:33:51.0
  • Appearance

Just to be clear, high-headed here is not used in literal terms; high-headed means that is meant for tall people like me, it is not a car with low seating position. This was one of the major reasons why I bought Maruti Wagon-R. The car never fails to make me happy whenever I ride it. It is the best family hatchback car for the very simple reason of its design, the look of its dashboard, touch type holders and the comfort it offers to its riders for its energy and shock absorbing body type. It is an excellent car for city rides as well as long drives. The high seats offer a fantastic view, the engine is so designed that it ensures effortless driving. Some call it a mainstream hatchback but I call it a wonderfully made mainstream hatchback, so much so that it is so delicately inculcated in a common man's life due to its affordability and excellent features that the mainstream attribute of Wagon R is actually a positive aspect for it. I so love the car that this is my second Wagon R. I bought one before this and got another just because I cant get over this car!

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February