Maruti Swift Can Never Go Out Of Fashion

By for Maruti Swift from Kolkata 2012-05-21 12:59:45.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Style, looks and mileage.

Cons : Side view mirrors and price may be.

If you are a fan of a hatchback then you can't stop yourself to ride the new Maruti Swift, which has given all new looks, style and features. This car has all the features which a user wants in a car. I waited for a long time for this car and recently I bought this fantastic car. I am fond of hatchback and Maruti is one of the trusted brands in the Indian auto market. This car has everything that I want, it has awesome power, and pick up, and mileage of this car is superb. It gives a mileage of 18Kmpl . Overall it has been a good experience for me. The positive point of the car is having the ground clearance and mileage, style and comfort. It’s been packed by the latest era of features and unique style. I want to say that if you are planning to purchase a second-hand car instead of a new car then you can also consider buying the second hand Maruti Swift In Mumbai also because it is available for less money, where you can afford it. Mileage of the Maruti cars is always been above 15 Kmpl. You can choose from other cars like Maruti Swift DZsire as well. Overall the new Maruti Swift is 90 mm longer and wider by 5mm, boot space and interiors of the car are amazing. But the price I think a little bit higher, but if you are a big fond of hatchback cars than this car might be a good choice for you.