Youngest family member.

I am not only satisfied, rather very satisfied so far from its performance (8.5/10) scoring. 8.5 is a very good rating for a car with not so featureful car. According to me it was the best sedan launched by Maruti of its time. The car never betrayed me at any turn. I used to have all of the trips in my car only and it had never let me down. Srinagar to Nepal and many more, I never got upset in all 100000km I drove. But now the time has come for me and my car to separate, being a 10-year-old diesel car, it is restricted in most of NCR cities and its really hard for me to leave my car and switch on to another. I can not even imagine or find a new good owner for my Dzire who could take care of it as I did. The car gives a premium look when we look at the interior.

By user
On: Dec 12, 2019 | 161 Views

Write your Comment on Maruti Swift Dzire

Maruti Dzire User Reviews

4.5/5
Based on1404 User reviews
Write a Review and Win
200 Paytm vouchers & an iPhone 7 every month!
Iphone
  • LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Perfect Car.

Nice car with comfort and good mileage. All its features are great.

By mukesh sahu
    On: Jan 11, 2020 | 29 Views
  • Maruti Suzuki Dzire

It is a very nice car. Its engine is very powerful, pickup is amazing and the facilities are just awesome. Delivers good mileage and it is a no-maintenance cost car.

By harmish
    On: Jan 15, 2020 | 23 Views
  • Best Car.

It is a nice car, its interior design and sound system are great.

By suraj moon
    On: Jan 11, 2020 | 23 Views
  • Best Car for A Middle Class Family

It gives you a nice and comfortable drive. Best for all and for the middle-class families. It delivers good mileage also drives very well in cities. The only problem is t...Read More

By black dragon
    On: Jan 11, 2020 | 127 Views
  • Economical Car.

Maruti Suzuki car is the best car in the world, it gives the best power and best mileage, both petrol, and diesel variant because it is affordable in terms of their price...Read More

By danim sharma
    On: Jan 11, 2020 | 95 Views
  • Best and Reasonable Car.

Very smooth car, Service is within budget and engine Is excellent. One of my favorite cars. The seats are comfortable and also the music system is good.

By shilpi gautam
    On: Jan 10, 2020 | 28 Views
  • Nice Car.

Amazing interiors, best tires, smooth driving, so unique design,comfortable seats, big space for luggage, power windows.

By nanha mundlana
    On: Jan 16, 2020 | 16 Views
  • Lovely sedan.

Dzire is a perfect sedan for a small family. I own dzire VDI. The car pickup is amazing. I love dzire.

By aditya kathrecha