The Best CAR to be in your family.

By for Maruti Alto K10 2016-11-02 19:00:15.0
  • Appearance

Hi All,

PROS from my point of view:

It is india's most selling car till now, as its beat the Maruti 800.

I love to share my experience with my Alto K10, It is the best car in your family.

I am using since 2012, till now there is no maintenance cost, as me and my father using single handle.

So, about the look I would like to give 8.5 out of 10 in that range of car, about the tech specification I will give 8 as in that range you can expect that much.

About comfort I can give 7.5 as its not that much as Hyndui i10 give you but aerodynamically Alto K10 is more accurate than any other car in this range.

If you drive the car in any NH, its moves with smooth and handle is easy at the same time i10 won't give you that smoothness while you are on NH.

If I talk about mileage, its gives awesome to me

17 in NH with AC

1-19 in NH without AC.

City area you can expect 15-16, with heavy traffic,

CONS from my point of view:

I have only issue with BOOT space and baggage compartment.

If your height is close to 6 feet, its little difficult to adjust in that boot space.

Overall Review :

Engine performance is better than older model of Alto, gear shifts smoothness is acceptable, suspension is soft enough to provide comfortable ride, comfortable seats, headroom and knee-room is quite enough, convenient for city ride and not meant for highway, dashboard looks nice, after sale service is excellent, air conditioning quality is ok for this segment, low running cost, vibrates more beyond the speed of 120 kmph due to its light body. Excellent after sale service and prices of spare parts are very reasonable as well. mirror front fog lamps, and child lock for rear doors, car is good for stop-and-go traffic.

Over all Rating : 8 out of 10.