Mahindra Verito sedan, high on performance but possesses dull looks

• Appearance

Pros : Low price, high fuel efficiency, excellent braking and handling system, good safety measures.

Cons : Ordinary exterior.

Look and Style I am a big fan of sedan cars and I am looking to buy a budget friendly sedan car I got a chance to test drive Mahindra Verito. When I first saw this car I found it ordinary but I still went ahead for the test drive. From exteriors, the car does not look appealing. However, the interiors of the car on the contrary are better, though still they could have been better. The main disadvantage of the car is its old and outdated exterior. Comfort I found its interior decently balanced which provides a decent headroom and legroom space. The most interesting part is its rear seats. I think it is the only low priced sedan which offers three headrest at the rear side of the car along with spacious headroom and legroom space. Some of its interior features like manually operated Air conditioner, electric power steering, Cigarette Lighter and other classy features provide an easy and comfortable ride. Pickup Mahindra cars are well known for giving high performance and the same thing is also applied to Verito sedan as well. Car crosses a mark of 100 Kmph in just few seconds which simply amazed me. Mileage As per company norms diesel car offers an impressive mileage of 17 Kmpl on city roads but the petrol motor delivers a very low fuel efficiency of 11.3 Kmpl. Best Features Too early to comment on that. Needs to improve Petrol car has a low fuel efficiency which should be improved and exterior should get a revamp too. Overall Experience In my opinion the company can improve the exteriors of the car as it looks too dull. However, the performance of that car on road is very impressive.

Comments Mahindra Verito
  • k.v.subramanian |27 Dec,2011 09:10:09 AM

ff1609 |28 Dec,2011 10:28:12 AM

Information about petrol mileage is not correct. I have a Logan petrol 1.4 and it consistently delivers a mileage of 12 kmpl in city and 15 on highway which is great for a car of this size.

• arthi |29 Dec,2011 12:10:22 PM

we also plan to buy mahindra verito, but on seeing the exterior look we changed to some other model cars.

• NARENDER REDDY N |29 Dec,2011 09:35:53 PM

Nesan sinny exelent modal and mileage for disel how many km for kmpl. thanks Naru

• sunil |30 Dec,2011 03:13:27 PM

verito is not a good car in today's market but at this price one can get such product only.

vikash |26 Jan,2012 07:55:09 AM

what is the on road price of logan .in jan 2012 show room offer me 6.40 lakh for same d4 model .which is 2012 model .

• pmreddy |01 Jan,2012 12:29:38 PM

This car is excellent as compared to others sedam during driving in cities ,we never feel low pick up run on ac as compared to shift desire and tata manza and its desingn is simple because no cosmotics used ,reg milage is excellent finally i feel this is car to suit any body budget.

• reghunadh |06 Jan,2012 02:35:57 PM

A good family car with reasonable prize

• atheesh |26 Feb,2012 05:25:14 PM

i like this car and exterior also except passenger side glass FRAME looks like 3 side of hexagon ...provides ugly look

• parthiban |23 Mar,2012 12:06:48 PM

mahindre verito interior is beautiful and seating arrangements very good especially three seats very comfortable.

• G.S.Brar |14 Jul,2012 09:43:49 PM

I am using this car since 2008 and second one from 2010. I use this vehicle in all type of conditions and 2008 model runs 200000 Km.Zero maintenance with fuel efficiency more than 20 KM/Ltr.Value for money

Mahindra Verito review scorecard