Rating of Mahindra Verito

Mahindra Verito sedan, high on performance but possesses dull loo...

K
Kusum
for 1.4 G2 BSIII
On: Dec 24, 2011 | 9571 Views

Look and Style I am a big fan of sedan cars and I am looking to buy a budget friendly sedan car I got a chance to test drive Mahindra Verito. When I first saw this car I found it ordinary but I still went ahead for the test drive. From exteriors, the car does not look appealing. However, the interiors of the car on the contrary are better, though still they could have been better. The main disadvantage of the car is its old and outdated exterior. Comfort I found its interior decently balanced which provides a decent headroom and legroom space. The most interesting part is its rear seats. I think it is the only low priced sedan which offers three headrest at the rear side of the car along with spacious headroom and legroom space. Some of its interior features like manually operated Air conditioner, electric power steering, Cigarette Lighter and other classy features provide an easy and comfortable ride. Pickup Mahindra cars are well known for giving high performance and the same thing is also applied to Verito sedan as well. Car crosses a mark of 100 Kmph in just few seconds which simply amazed me. Mileage As per company norms diesel car offers an impressive mileage of 17 Kmpl on city roads but the petrol motor delivers a very low fuel efficiency of 11.3 Kmpl. Best Features Too early to comment on that. Needs to improve Petrol car has a low fuel efficiency which should be improved and exterior should get a revamp too. Overall Experience In my opinion the company can improve the exteriors of the car as it looks too dull. However, the performance of that car on road is very impressive.

Other Verito Reviews