Mahindra TUV 300 is an excellent SUV in its segment because one can get it at a very low price than Scorpio & XUV. The car is value for money in terms of any 7 seaters. But the suspension of the vehicle is very very stiff, highly uncomfortable on rough roads and speed breakers. Ride and handling quality is poor.
- 5 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra TUV 300
Absolutely true about the suspension and ride and handling quality
Mahindra TUV 300 User Reviews
- All (91)
- Mileage (18)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (21)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (9)
- Power (13)
- More ...
Worst car I had ever purchased. Too much maintenance, engine heating problem, gearbox problem, service stations are frauds and charge too much. I Will never go for Mahind...
- View All TUV 300 Reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Skoda KushaqRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2021
- Hyundai AlcazarRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2021
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2021
- Honda HR-VRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 24, 2022
- Tata HexaRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 14, 2021
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...