Luxury - All revved up!

for T10 Dual Tone BSIV

Luxury - All revved up!

I bought Mahindra TUV300 1.5 years ago which is really one of the class vehicles with a really low maintenance cost. Me being a tall guy had a problem buying a car that I could in easily with a proper comfort level but Mahindra provided me that comfort at a really reasonable price for a top model dual-tone silver and black. Mahindra TUV 300 has great speakers with a really effective Air Conditioner with dual compressor (Eco mode and normal). I have TUV300 hybrid which is really fuel-efficient offering Eco mode for city drives giving me the best mileage one could get from a car with great dark lights with deep dark alloys including a touch screen display.

By keshav aggarwal
On: Nov 27, 2019 | 428 Views

Write your Comment on Mahindra TUV 300

b
bharani karthik
Jan 22, 2021 2:53:45 PM

I begg u all the viewers please dont buy tuv300. This is my 2years feedback of my tuv 300

Read More...

• LATEST
    • VERIFIED
    • CRITICAL
    • Needed More Security From Maintenance Point View

Performance is good but too much of the problems part is regularly needed to change. Overall, good for the long drive.

By riki phukan
      On: Jun 14, 2020 | 79 Views
    • Poor Car

I have a TUV 300 T4 Plus. It gives very poor mileage and I have any issue with this car.

By kishor hota
      On: Aug 21, 2020 | 73 Views
    • Good Car

Mahindra TUV 300 bohut pasand hai but launch nahi ho rahi hai..

By amit kumar das
      On: Jan 26, 2021 | 30 Views
    • Very Nic Car

I like this car very much. My TUV 300 is better than other SUVs.

By bhoopendra singh
      On: Jan 11, 2021 | 40 Views
    • Tough Utility Vehicle

Impressive budget SUV. Go anywhere without any hessel but avoid extreme off roading. Great mileage of 14kmpl in the city and 16 to 18kmpl on the highway.

By mayank handry
      On: Jan 08, 2021 | 56 Views
    • Better Choice For Off-road.

I bought this car in Dec 2018, Model T10, a good choice for this SUV segment, past two years, not much trouble. This is the best choice for offroad &Hill side drives.

By neelamegam biruman
      On: Dec 17, 2020 | 40 Views
    • Worst Car I have Ever Purchased.

Worst car I had ever purchased. Too much maintenance, engine heating problem, gearbox problem, service stations are frauds and charge too much. I Will never go for Mahind...Read More

By daljit singh
      On: Oct 23, 2020 | 282 Views
    • Farmers Future Brand.

It's very nice in looking but thinks about farmers' capacity and price it should be in-home to home and village.

By durga sandbhor