I love my Scorpio

• Appearance

Pros : good leg space, looks, style, pickup

Cons : suspension, brake system

I own a Scorpo SLX 2004 model with 2.6L engine, still in perfect condition. Look and Style - Perfect for a gentleman's vehicle. Among other vehicles on the road Scorpio stands separate like a tusker.

Comfort Seating - good lleg spaces, only problem with ac in the middle did not serve the purpose more over it gives some bad sideeffects of ac directly hiting by cold air to knees at passenger sits in the middle.

Pickup - perfect for the need can beat any other vehicle. even at climbing a sharp upward highrange road it wont tire, here also you can beat other vehicles if the road space allows. Mileage Still gettind 11 average.

Best Features - Seating comfort, 2.6L powerful Engine, voice warnings, so and so. Needs to improve - suspention, Brake system, must improved without saying anything company knows what I mean about these.

Overall Experience - Last nine years I am using my scorpio, when ever I am in India, every 3 months I will be in 30 days with family I drive a lot still love my Scorpio. Looking to go for a new one, but Scorpio only unfortunatley last 2-3 vacations I tried new generation scorpio not giving the perfomance of the first one, I need a 2.6 engine with other new feature if its available. Otherwise next year look for another brand.

Comments Mahindra Scorpio
  • Sachin Mondal |06 Jun,2014 11:23:45 PM

d p kitna korna hey bataiya hame fon korke muje 2car lena hey.

• YASWANTH |27 Sep,2014 09:34:08 PM

new gen scropio has new style and new look rate is also chep i like scropio very much

• YASWANTH |27 Sep,2014 09:35:20 PM

it was nice

• ARUNMOZHIVARMAN.S |30 Sep,2014 12:06:39 PM

The new generation scorpio has its own style.. the highlight of the scorpio was its face cut & grill.. it has some aero dynamic design in front.. tis used in all kinds of roads..

Rehan |07 Sep,2015 08:49:44 AM