Rating of Mahindra Scorpio

I love my Scorpio

D
Dathan
On: Feb 04, 2014 | 10172 Views

I own a Scorpo SLX 2004 model with 2.6L engine, still in perfect condition. Look and Style - Perfect for a gentleman's vehicle. Among other vehicles on the road Scorpio stands separate like a tusker.

Comfort Seating - good lleg spaces, only problem with ac in the middle did not serve the purpose more over it gives some bad sideeffects of ac directly hiting by cold air to knees at passenger sits in the middle.

Pickup - perfect for the need can beat any other vehicle. even at climbing a sharp upward highrange road it wont tire, here also you can beat other vehicles if the road space allows. Mileage Still gettind 11 average.

Best Features - Seating comfort, 2.6L powerful Engine, voice warnings, so and so. Needs to improve - suspention, Brake system, must improved without saying anything company knows what I mean about these.

Overall Experience - Last nine years I am using my scorpio, when ever I am in India, every 3 months I will be in 30 days with family I drive a lot still love my Scorpio. Looking to go for a new one, but Scorpio only unfortunatley last 2-3 vacations I tried new generation scorpio not giving the perfomance of the first one, I need a 2.6 engine with other new feature if its available. Otherwise next year look for another brand.

Other Scorpio Reviews