- Login / Register
This Car Is Wonderful
This Car Is Wonderful
Mahindra has launched its facelifted edition in the price range of INR 9.29-16.01 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Available in S3, S5, S7, and S11 variants, the new Mahindra Scorpio can be had in three different engine options - a 2.5-liter putting out 75PS/200Nm mated to 5-speed manual transmission, a 2.2-liter.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Mahindra Scorpio Classic User Reviews
- All (66)
- Mileage (17)
- Performance (18)
- Looks (31)
- Comfort (23)
- Engine (15)
- Interior (4)
- Power (17)
- More ...
Mahindra's Best Product
What a car with a decent price and look. Very comfortable to drive and best performance. Mahindra doing well on their cars.
Good looking SUV very comfortable and powerful, attractive and spacious. Can be considered if the budget is under 20 lakhs.
Best Looking Suv, Good Comfort, Ground Clearances
Good comfort and Stylish look in this segment With over eight lakh Scorpios having rolled off the factory floor, Mahindra wouldn't just pull the curtain on one of its mos...Read More
Scorpio is the ultimate car. It has great features in this price range, it has a powerful engine that is good for long drives. At last, I have deep heart blessings f...Read More
Value For Money
It is the best SUV in this segment, it looks very nice, and it is good for the family, mileage is good, and is comfortable while driving. It...Read More
The Rigid Classic Scorpio
Overall a classic experience. Mahindra was good at maintaining the class of the Mahindra Scorpio classic. A stunning tuff body with low maintenance cost.
Scorpio The King
Very nice car with very good engine power, the black Scorpio looks very good so I support the Mahindra company.
Scorpio Classic Belongs To Scorpion Family
Likewise old Scorpio this huge SUV is suitable for big family. The design and looks are fabulous. If we talk about interiors, the dashboard offers premium touch, a new 9....Read More
- View All Scorpio Classic Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Scorpio Classic
- Scorpio Classic S 11Currently ViewingRs.16,14,201*EMI: Rs.36,770Manual
Users Also Viewed
User Reviews on Scorpio Classic Alternatives
Write your Comment on Mahindra Scorpio Classic
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TharRs.9.99 - 16.49 Lakh*
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.13.95 - 25.48 Lakh*
- Mahindra BoleroRs.9.78 - 10.79 Lakh*
- Mahindra Scorpio-NRs.12.74 - 24.05 Lakh*
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.8.41 - 14.07 Lakh*
- Mahindra Bolero Neo PlusRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 05, 2023
- Mahindra Thar 5-DoorRs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 15, 2023
- Mahindra XUV900Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- Mahindra XUV500 2024Rs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024
- Mahindra Bolero 2024Rs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 15, 2024