Mahindra Scorpio "Beauty cum Beast"

By for Mahindra Scorpio 2002-2006 from Delhi 2010-08-09 14:58:44.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Superb turning radius, spacious seating, comfortable drive

Cons : None till now

I have purchased the basic variant of Mahindra Scorpio as I couldn't have afforded any other variant of the car. Talking precisely about the car, one thought that has often to my mind while in the car is the one I just mentioned in the title. The moment you actually step towards the car, it gives you a feel as if one is driving standing at the first floor as the height of the car is really good. As I purchased the basic model, there are no additional accessories that is provided from the dealers side, and I decided to get the same fitted from outside vendors as the price difference is huge. The air-conditioner is simply superb as I normally have to park my car in the sun and within a few minutes, it gets the temperature to normal. The power steering helps you zip and zoom around the city roads with absolutely no effort. The same proved its worth while once a pedestrian simply refused to step back even after the beep and I could comfortably angle the vehicle around at nearly 40km/h. The seating in the car is very comfortable, the all-round visibility is good, the suspension soaks up the innovations on the road quite well, and reversing/reverse parking is a breeze. I can bet that the superb turning radius of the car outshines Safari, Innova and other utility vehicles of the segment. The SUV in short is a complete value for money option.

• k.eswar kumar |04 Mar,2011 03:07:19 PM

i want to buy scorpio LX white color pls help me about the cost and mileage

• saurabh kumar |17 Jun,2011 01:42:26 PM

your car is not saported in a very curect time. But your car is a good power in spurpio. You are a all most a good variason. I love it your car.

• saurabh kumar |17 Jun,2011 01:48:33 PM

my scorpio car in axdent. Pless hariyap made up. RAJ INDIA MOTERS IN VARANASI scorpio no.up 62 r 9051

• jony |10 Jul,2011 05:34:32 PM

is white colour are available in scorpio lx model?

• parasnath singh |17 Nov,2012 08:15:58 AM

hey hi, i am just a new learner n i hav got car driving license and i want to buy scorpio car for business purpose but i doubt myself that 'will i be able to drive such a huge sized car as i am a novice'. so plz help. thnx in advance. :)