Please do not buy Mahindra cars, bad aftersales

By for Mahindra Quanto 2014-09-05 18:28:18.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Product is fine

Cons : bad aftersales

This car seemed very exciting when it was launched and I purchased in that hype but unfortunately the dealers very poor after sales services have forced me to change my opinion not only for this car but for all Mahindra variants. What I have learnt in last 22 months is that even a good product can be failed by bad after sales services I purchased Quanto from Aditya Motors, Cuttack and have to visit again and again for same problems. They are simply unable to solve small problems and we have to face the harassment of visiting all the time. I think the company has not got any type of control over the dealers as even after complaining many times the same problem occurs. Also recently when a part was damaged I requested the service manger for warranty claim he simply denied without satisfying me why this warranty cannot be entertained and was not willing to give a warranty refusal letter. The service people in Mahindra lack training on how to deal with the customers and details about the product and warranty coverage.