Value For Money;
Value For Money;
I have Mahindra Marazzo M6, which is really value for money. As compared to its competitors, it is good among all. It gives premium feeling during driving. If you want MUV then I recommend this to everyone. It is a 4-star crash test rating car. I purchased this car at 16 lacks (on-road). I know in this price segment I can buy Maruti Ertiga but this car is way better than Ertiga.
- 13 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Marazzo
Mahindra Marazzo User Reviews
- All (314)
- Mileage (60)
- Performance (39)
- Looks (84)
- Comfort (126)
- Engine (51)
- Interior (38)
- Power (36)
- More ...
After owning Marazzo M2 almost for a year. I find this vehicle very comfortable for a city/long drive without any tiredness after the drive. We had no problem in pulling ...
Writing this review after 2.5 years and 30000+ kms. Writing the cons 1st as they are less and minute. Cons: 1. Ground clearance at the front is low, you need to be cautio...
- View All Marazzo Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Marazzo
- Marazzo M2 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.12,42,157*EMI: Rs.28,55117.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M4 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.13,54,509*EMI: Rs.31,03017.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M4 Plus 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.13,62,500*EMI: Rs.31,20417.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M6 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.14,49,107*EMI: Rs.33,11617.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M6 Plus 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.14,57,100*EMI: Rs.33,29117.3 kmplManual
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.95 - 13.46 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2022
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 01, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 14, 2022
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...