The reason behind shortlisting this car was that it is the best in class in terms of road presence, prestige, driving experience and comfort. I was looking for an automatic SUV in the 20-25 price range. My initial choice was the Pajero which is available for this price range in Europe but apparently in India cars are more expensive to buy. The Jeep Compass scores on safety as it has a very solid build. It has a butch look and feels. In my opinion, it disappoints in height as I like to drive taller cars but the sunroof compensates for it to an extent giving it a roomy feel. The drive experience is top-notch with the car "fitting" to you from the word go. The brakes are superb, the steering wheel light, making for a very pleasant one finger drive. Mileage in the automatic really disappoints because an SUV is for long-distance rides. Another disappointing feature is the absence of the 4x4 option in petrol AT with sunroof. This keeps it from becoming a true off-roader. The interiors are posh and compare with mid-segment luxury cars. The seat height adjustment is electronically controlled, the rearview parking camera is not 360 degrees but surprisingly adequate to park safely. All said, for this budget.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Jeep Compass
Jeep Compass User Reviews
- All (252)
- Mileage (24)
- Performance (34)
- Looks (60)
- Comfort (41)
- Engine (37)
- Interior (31)
- Power (59)
- More ...
It was the correct decision to have this car. And, I must say its an amazing car. Its powerful engine delivers good mileage, the best car even on the harsh road. This car...
The perfect balance between a family car and an enthusiast's dream. The performance is top-notch, safety is impeccable handling and ride quality is a testament to Jeep's ...
Jeep Compass is an awesome car loaded with a lot of latest features that provide complete comfort to everyone. It has been almost 3 years that I'm using this car and it g...
Jeep Compass makes noise from each and every part. Its the worst car person can buy after spending so much. False claims by Jeep that warranty is for 3 years in case of a...
My battery has gone bad in just 2 years. Not sure if this is because of alternator or the battery itself. Its difficult to digest the battery can go bad for such an expen...
- View All Compass Reviews
Compare Variants of Jeep Compass
- Compass 2.0 LongitudeCurrently ViewingRs.19,40,000*EMI: Rs. 43,96117.1 kmplManualPay 1,41,000 more to get
- 17-Inch Alloy wheels
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- Compass 2.0 Longitude OptionCurrently ViewingRs.20,30,000*EMI: Rs. 46,42817.1 kmplManualPay 90,000 more to get
- 7-Inch Touchscreen
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Projector Halogen Headlamps
- Compass 2.0 Longitude ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,96,000*EMI: Rs. 50,13317.1 kmplAutomaticPay 1,66,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Limited PlusCurrently ViewingRs.22,43,000*EMI: Rs. 51,16917.1 kmplManualPay 47,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Longitude Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,86,000*EMI: Rs. 51,70017.1 kmplAutomaticPay 43,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Limited Plus 4X4Currently ViewingRs.24,21,000*EMI: Rs. 55,13016.3 kmplManualPay 1,35,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Limited Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,99,000*EMI: Rs. 56,86917.1 kmplAutomaticPay 78,000 more to get
On Jeep Compass :- Benefit up to Rs. 50,00...