Value for money car better than all other

• Appearance

Pros : Looks,Value for money,Hyundai quality

Cons : Engine capacity

In the looks and style department, My Hyundai Xcent's twilight blue color looks stunning with big diamond cut alloys The Xcent is very comfortable on all roads with respect to seating comfort as well convenience of passengers and driver. The gear box is nice to hold and works effortlessly smooth like butter. It has got enough space to cater 5 passengers with ease. The pickup of Xcent is really good in upto 100 km/hr but that is sufficient for Indian highways. Hyundai Xcent's mileage is expected to be good however, I haven't calculated it yet. I believe there is nothing that once would complain in the new Xcent. We cannot pinpoint to any one feature, all the features embraced in Xcent are phenomenal. However, I do feel that Xcent need to improve the engine capacity so that it belts out better performance and will then attract performance lovers My overall experience with Hyundai Xcent is great. I would give it a score of 10 out of 10.

Comments Hyundai Xcent
  • Harish Chander |26 Jun,2014 01:52:25 PM

I am thinking to buy hundai xcent S- option model

Balu |26 Jun,2015 10:43:46 AM

undoubtedly you can go for it. recently i have purchased SX(O), its awesome caar...! fully loaded with all features.... like in Verna, Ciaz and City

• ABDUL HALEEM KHAN |17 Jul,2014 02:08:21 AM

i purchased this car on 18 june 2014 ,i like this car because of no of features in affordable price,this is new car for me and it was a query regarding the performance.i also have Maruti D,Zire but Huyandai Xcent sx petrol engine ,i found better than D,Zire in all respect.just after purchasing i drive about 250 Km with A.C......wonder ful A.C. IN SHORT i want to say that ....purchase this car

abhijit |17 Jul,2014 08:17:29 PM

Hi Abdul How much mileage are you getting in city?

nishat |30 Sep,2014 02:26:21 AM

i am planning to buy new petrol short sedan and m confused b/t xcent & dezire. do you think xcent gives more milage than maruti?

dinesh |14 Feb,2015 09:05:22 AM

Hi Abdul Hope u r doing great with the new car I wants to know the a.c performance. Tell me

bilal |14 Mar,2015 04:41:26 PM

Whats the petrol vetsion is giving u pls reply

• venkatachalapathy |26 Aug,2014 10:22:15 AM

I read review good but improve once ac is working pickup

• Keshav |28 Sep,2014 12:25:54 AM

I have been owning this car (petrol version) for last 3 months and have covered 2000kms. Before first service i was getting a mileage of around 15km/l in city and around 17-18km/l but after first service it all goes down to 10-11km/l in city and around 14-15km/l on highway. Don't know what they did while servicing my car. Any suggestions to improve the mileage? Also company and govt both have not approved cng retro fitment for this car yet.

• SARFORAJ HOSSAIN |20 Oct,2014 08:22:07 AM

Its interior & exterior is really nice.seating capacity and sound capacity is very good.Milage is fair in AC condition.The Xcent is my 4Th car.The main problem lies in its electric power steering.In nutrol position and below 40 kmph speed,yhe sttering is smooth & above 40 spped its steering converted to manual steering and ten it is hard.It is a feature of electric power steering.O.k.But when the speed decreases and then below 40 kmph speed its manual steering not converting to power steering.even at 20 kmph speed its steering is hard.overall the vehicle is nice but i want sell my Xect CRDI for this prob and want to go with Honda Amaze....

bilal |02 Mar,2015 08:50:10 PM

At what price

Pradeep Sharma |25 Jun,2015 11:18:47 PM

Pls connect me on 7760022550 I want to purchase.

• Anowarul islam |15 Aug,2015 06:52:57 PM

Pl suggest I am confusedvwith ford aspire and Hyundai Xcent. Which car should I buy as I have to drive average 10 to15 kilometres per day and my budget is 5 to 6 lac.

Arjav |06 Nov,2015 02:47:41 PM

Go with xcent vtvt s

• prady |23 Aug,2015 05:42:00 PM

Which car I should go for-etios 1.4 xclusive disel or hundai xcent? and how about petrol version of both the car?

lucky |07 Mar,2016 08:43:53 PM