Hyundai Xcent- Evaluation After 3000 KM
Looks & Style: Looks are good. Comfort: Seating is comfortable, but suspension needs to be little softer. Noiseless when riding on the smoother road at 120kmph. I am able to enjoy the audio system. Pickup: Lagging on signal else it is fine. Mileage: Better than what promised by the company & ARAI. I am getting 14 to 15kmpl in city, 16 to 17kmpl on mix and 20 to 22kmpl on Highways. Best Features: Rear AC vents. Needs to improve: Noise damping from shock absorber to the cabin. Follow me light, Average mileage display. Overall Experience: Overall satisfied with the features & mileage.
- 28 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Other Xcent 2016-2017 Reviews
Look and Style:- Outer looks are OK, not appealing at the rear view but not bad as well. Interiors are simply superb like an aeroplane cockpit, I am proud to be at the dr...
Look and Style That is the only possible drawback of the car. If Hyundai have gone ahead with their fluidic design concept and borrowed some features from their amazing ...
Looks and design: yes, it is identical to the grand i10 till the b-pillar but after it, the story changes. The boot is blended superbly in the body which makes it look pr...
Hyundai Xcent 2016-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019