Tucson 2L AT D GL vs Compass 2L MT Ltd 4x4 (o)
On road price of Tucson is 26.70 L and Compass is 25.20 L.Hyundai is offering discounts to the tune of 1.30 L with an exchange offer. So the net price of the two is almost same. The spin off is whereas the former is AT the later has 4x4 advantage. Tucson is however bigger, broader, taller (true 5 seater), has a bigger boot, is more powerful, drives better in the cities, has a more reliable after sale & service. Also most of ones driving is going to be on city roads, I think Tucson needs serious consideration.Internationally, Hyundai is a more reliable brand compared to Jeep. I have almost made up my mind on the Tucson. Can anyone make a contribution in this regard.
- 34 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other Tucson Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
On Hyundai Tucson :- Get Benefits up to Rs...