Santro: The Legend Lives On
Santro: The Legend Lives On
I own Santro since last year. And I have driven it 12k km till now. The car is really good for city commutes as the steering is light, so is the clutch. The engine is peppy so it is a pleasure to drive it in the city. Now coming to the pros and cons of car Pro's - Peppy engine - light steering - best interior quality compared to wagon R and company - Good visibility - Roomy cabin - Good boot space for a family of 4 - build quality better than Maruti - feels smooth and cabin noise is well controlled too - reliability with that Santro tag Con's - Sheet metal not at par with Tata Tiago which I think is the best in class - should have an optional variant with more safety features like 6 airbags - I think it is not that good looking so coming to conclusion this car ticks all the right boxes that an Indian customer wants. So I would definitely recommend this car to everyone.
- 9 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Hyundai Santro
I am owner of Santro sportz. I have realised Santro suspension is very nice, build quality, noisless, ABD, EBD, Central locking etc. But safety is seriously compromised only one air bag given. Less pickup
I owned this car 6 month back.Good small family car. With nice engine and good ride quality. Roomy interior.
Hyundai Santro User Reviews
- All (478)
- Mileage (113)
- Performance (68)
- Looks (87)
- Comfort (124)
- Engine (96)
- Interior (75)
- Power (66)
- More ...
I have a doubt about it but after takings the test drive and all that. I finally purchase the base model of the car. I am fully satisfied but one only one thing that is m...
The Interior and exterior of the car are good, no noise while driving, steering is very nice, suspension good but NCAP rating only is 2, and Airbag in the car is only one...
- View All Santro Reviews
Compare Variants of Hyundai Santro
- Santro Era ExecutiveCurrently ViewingRs.4,63,190*EMI: Rs. 10,19120.3 kmplManual
- Santro MagnaCurrently ViewingRs.5,09,690*EMI: Rs. 11,14320.3 kmplManual
- Santro Magna Corp EditionCurrently ViewingRs.5,23,680*EMI: Rs. 11,41920.3 kmplManual
- Santro Magna AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,690*EMI: Rs. 12,14220.3 kmplAutomatic
- Santro Magna Corp Edition AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,72,680*EMI: Rs. 12,43920.3 kmplManual
- Santro AstaCurrently ViewingRs.5,84,190*EMI: Rs. 12,64820.3 kmplManual
- Santro Sportz AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,98,490*EMI: Rs. 12,96220.3 kmplAutomatic
- Santro Asta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,190*EMI: Rs. 13,98020.3 kmplAutomatic
- Santro Magna CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,86,600*EMI: Rs. 12,25030.48 km/kgManual
- Santro Magna Executive CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,86,600*EMI: Rs. 12,74030.48 km/kgManual
- Santro Sportz CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,900*EMI: Rs. 12,51130.48 km/kgManual
- Santro Sportz Executive CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,900*EMI: Rs. 13,02230.48 km/kgManual
Trending Hyundai Cars
On Hyundai Santro :- Cash Discount up to R...