Xing; A great first car

By for Hyundai Santro Xing from Mumbai 2010-09-30 18:36:58.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Spacious and a great performer

Cons : None

Look and Style: I find the looks common yet appealing. Its trendy yet very subtle. The headlights used in the Santro Xing look very attractive and gives a great thrust to the overall appeal of the car. I bought a silver colored Santro and the looks till date appeal me even when it has been 3 years since I own this beauty.  Comfort: The tall boy makes the ingress and egress very comfortable for the passengers, a positive worth a million bucks. Indeed, the space the car provides is best in the class and when compared to other hatchbacks is the most comfortable car to ride and drive. The controls are well placed and easy to operate. One feature that always comforts me especially in summers is the powerful air-conditioner that cools down the temperature in minutes even after the car has been standing in scorching heat for hours.  Pickup: The car moves like magic and trust me on that. Its a true winner on roads and in terms of city driving. I live in Mumbai and that perhaps is enough to say the kind of traffic my car maneovers daily and for most part of the day. I have taken the car on a few short trips as well and the car never let me doen. Neither the driver and nor the passengers feel any exhausion when travelling in the Hyundai Santro Xing.  Mileage: I get a mileage of around 13 kmpl in the city areas and approximately 15-16 kmpl on highways.  Best Features: The on road performance and ease of drive is something I always feel proud of when moving in my Hyundai Santro. The service stations are well-placed throughout the city and the response is very humane. I like the spaciousness and the comfort the car offers whether in city or on highways. It is a fun to drive car and also to enjoy sitting.  Needs to improve: I never faced any major issue that I can remember as of now. I still feel that the company can improve the looks of the car and make it look more trendy.  Overall Experience:  It was my first car and I was really not sure on whether I was investing the right way. Thank God the car proved worth of every buck spent. My family consists of 4 members and the car is extremely comfortable and reliable. I would really suggest the car to anyone looking forward to buy their first car and a value for money option.

• ARUNAVA ROY |05 Oct,2010 08:50:18 PM

Yes indeed it is a great car . We have two santro xing in the family . It is a no problem car . Very spacious , best in the category . I did couple of long trips , 500miles , found it very comfortable . It is a great car for people with back problem as seats are little high . One just dont feel uncomfortable on a longer drive.

• Teekaraman |06 Oct,2010 07:58:09 AM

i booked the huyndai santro xing GLS day before yester day it was our dream car very long but god alloted just now i feel its very good compare to all cars

• SOMESH RANJAN ROY |12 Oct,2010 12:45:26 AM

i think its the best hatchback car in this category. reliable for long trip,good mielage(avg. 16kmpl),comfortable in indan roads.