Rating of Hyundai Santro Xing

A
Anoop Sinha
for GLS Audio LPG
On: Jun 03, 2010 | 2772 Views

Hello Friends..I own a Santro Xing and am a fanatic when it comes to driving. I own only one car but due to my craziness for cars have driven almost every car in the segment of hatchbacks. I went for Santro Xing only after I had 2-3 test drives and was fully satisfied on every front of the Car. The car gives me a mileage of 12-13 kmpl in city, that too in the crowded lanes of Mumbai and approx. 16-17 kmpl on highways, this is when the AC is always on in my car. I am very happy with the fuel efficiency it gives me as normally it is seen that Car companies promise a particular Mileage but at the end the reality bites. The build quality of the car is superb with no panel gaps, which gives a great feel to the looks of the car. I have a normal sized 4 member Indian family and we all love to go on outings whenever possible. I would say that Santro Xing is the ideal car for an Indian family. The interiors are good but not so aesthetic. But the space is superb, both in terms of the leg room and seating capacity. The power steering of the car works really well and gives me an effortless driving. The performance on road is so smooth with the gear shifts working like water. I mean in the past 2 years, I have never really had any issue with the car's maintenance or performance.

Other Santro Xing Reviews