Rating of Hyundai Elite i20

Very awesome car

s
sahil
On: Jan 08, 2017 | 43 Views

It's been 2 years when I bought my i 20 and I wanna say that I am still satisfied with this car. It has all the features which I want to install in this car. It has luxuries feeling. the leather steering feels awesome. dash board is very good a\c is very good. engine runs smoothly. its top speed is 180kmph, acceleration (0-100 kmph) is 11.9 sec. the engine is 1396 cc which makes 88.73 bhp @4000 rpm and makes 219 Nm torque @1500-27500 rpm engine is 1.4 ltr 16 engine, turning radius is 5.2 meters. It has 4 cylinder its has very smooth power steering, it has accessory power outlet , remote fuel and trunk led opener, it has adjustable seats, low fuel warning lights, rear arm headrest, fabric upholstery front cup holders, it has center locking, driver airbag and passenger airbag, rear seat belts, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, crash sensor, its has child safety locks , it has has side impact beams, front impact beams, day and night rear view mirror, it has cenmtre mounted fuel tank, it has engine immobilizer, it have passenger sides rear view mirror, its has rear view camera also. for parking. in last words, I must say this is very premium hatchback go for it as it is such a value for money car.

Other Elite i20 Reviews