I20 Sportz Diesel - The best car ever owned or driven

By for Hyundai i20 2008-2010 from Pune 2011-11-16 20:34:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Performance and comfort

Cons : All gone after driving for 4 months and 4000+ kms

Look and Style: Awesome, sporty, stylish and very luxurious

Comfort: This is the best of all the cars we have owned in the past and driven - Zen, Esteem, WagonR, 800, Skoda and Ford Figo - seats are big and very comfortable AC. It has ESP and has driver side airbag for safety, power windows and one push slide for driver window, boot space, glove box and leg space for rear seats.

Pickup: When I bought the car I started to compare with petrol vehicle and off course it was poor, but realising it is a diesel vehicle I found it very good compared to other diesel cars of same engine capacity.

Mileage: For 2000 kms I have driven it within city with AC and it gave me 17kmpl and on long trips, it has given me 22.5kmpl with AC on all the way (trip of 710kms in 10.5 hrs).

Best Features: Driver side airbag, the power of turbo after touching 2000 rpm, defoggers, 15 speed levels of wiper settings, auto climate control, music system - very good and pleasant listening experience, 6th speed gear - cruise mode, which helps you during long drives, good quality of breaking system and good boot space for a hatchback.

Best of all - The car did not show any sign to the passengers sitting inside when I touched 165kmph. Top speed touched is 175kmph.

Needs to improve: Include a reverse parking sensors as standard fitting for all the cars (not only Hyundai).

Overall Experience: The experience is overwhelming every time I take the car on a long drive